IGNORED

Come On Yeovil

BS3 Bemmy

Love it!! Forest were 6 points clear of the pack back in November, they accuse us of having no bottle and now look losing at home to Yeovil and maybe out of the Championship!! :fingerscrossed:

Nice post Captain!! you reap what you sow and those fools from Nottingham certainly have!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this is simply hilarious, gutted calderwood...Mr Mind games can shove his career up his behind, forest fans wont have this, 2-0 at home with the final more than in sight and they let in 5.Gutted, gutted.Tried to protect his lead and got battered. Enjoy an other year in league one Forest.31 shots and 21 on target for Yeovil with forest only having 8 and 5 in reply.

Guest yeovilred
Anyone thinking of going to see the new wembley with yeovil in the final

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Yeovil, superb result for the westcountry.

Good luck in the Final.

Cheer up Calderwood, you won't find it that hard to scrape a job in the basement.

Psycho installed as the new manager by Tuesday is my bet.

Guest Captain _Z
I'm reading this right Yeovil winning 5-4, chr1st this most a been a game and half

Obviously I was, well done Yeovil

My predictions on results this last few weeks is been so totally wrong. :noexpression:

Superb! laugh a minute I tell ya!!

I stuck a £10 Treble on WBA, Yeovil and Rovers for the playoffs......thought that was down the pan after the first match but its game on!!

Forest and Leeds can now fight over who's the biggest club in league 1 :dancing6: :dancing6: :dancing6:

Cheer up Calderwood............

I laughed when I saw the Forest kids crying, especially the jug-eared one - Is that cruel?

Calderwood out, Commoms and Davies to AG?

I laughed too Chappers but did feel a bit sad for the poor kids. Not for Calderwood and Holt the Thug. Davies looked very useful.

Well done Yeovil - brilliant and well deserved!

I laughed when I saw the Forest kids crying, especially the jug-eared one - Is that cruel?

Calderwood out, Commoms and Davies to AG?

Not so sure about commons but Davies gets a big thumbs up from me. Thats why i`m hoping Yeovil lose the final, sorry guys.

PDG

Absolutely beautiful.

Make no mistake, this was up there with the biggest shocks - a small-town club, in the Conference a few years ago, 2-0 down from first leg against a team with 30,000 fans behind them and having won two European Cups in the past. It's a fairytale.

A few observations - Paul smith hanging on to the ball when Yeovil scored and were still chasing the game - total cXXX

Grant Holt - boorish fXXXpig, is he a Gas season-ticket holder?

Many, many congrats to Russell Slade and his boys, nice to see a westcountry team score five goals away from home in a play-off second-leg and earn a trip to Wembley who aren't a bunch of objectionable scummers!

I don't think I'll ever, ever grow tired of seeing Forest fan after Forest fan in floods of tears. Sky Plus, what a wonderful invention.

Absolutely beautiful.

Make no mistake, this was up there with the biggest shocks - a small-town club, in the Conference a few years ago, 2-0 down from first leg against a team with 30,000 fans behind them and having won two European Cups in the past. It's a fairytale.

A few observations - Paul smith hanging on to the ball when Yeovil scored and were still chasing the game - total cXXX

Many, many congrats to Russell Slade and his boys, nice to see a westcountry team score five goals away from home in a play-off second-leg and earn a trip to Wembley who aren't a bunch of objectionable scummers!

I don't think I'll ever, ever grow tired of seeing Forest fan after Forest fan in floods of tears. Sky Plus, what a wonderful invention.

Have that, Calderwood, you p####

Have that, the Nottingham journalist who said Forest V BCFC sounds like an FA Cup 3rd round tie

Have that, the arrogant full of gobshite Forest fans who think they're too good for that division

But, fair play to some of the Forest fans for hanging around and clapping the Yeovil players off. Yeovil absolutly battered them over two legs and they recognised that.

Absolutely beautiful.

I'm sitting up here in the frozen north and just thought I would check that the impossible did not happen...

I went on the beeb website and NNNNOOOO I Don't believe it...To coin a phrase....

So I followed this entire thread just to check that I was not seeing things....

And YESS What a Result...Hearty congratulations to all at Yeovil FC....I shall be singing all the way home tonight

Forest V Leeds next season... There is a God...

Congratulations Yeovil, great performance deserved to win over both games.

Thing that got me going was that after the game did anybody else hear the song that was playing through the PA system?

it was "Somewhere Else - Razorlight"

How fitting

I'm sitting up here in the frozen north and just thought I would check that the impossible did not happen...

I went on the beeb website and NNNNOOOO I Don't believe it...To coin a phrase....

So I followed this entire thread just to check that I was not seeing things....

And YESS What a Result...Hearty congratulations to all at Yeovil FC....I shall be singing all the way home tonight

Forest V Leeds next season... There is a God...

someone told me, that forest v leeds next season will be the first time that former winners of a european cup competition meet in the third tier of the domestic leagues.

makes me laugh!!....... big clubs my arse!

didn't realise how much i hated forest, until the joy seeing them lose brought me!

Guest Dar The Red
someone told me, that forest v leeds next season will be the first time that former winners of a european cup competition meet in the third tier of the domestic leagues.

makes me laugh!!....... big clubs my arse!

didn't realise how much i hated forest, until the joy seeing them lose brought me!

I wonder where are favourite poster Stingray is ? remember him what a PLANK !!!! :goingup:

Archived