IGNORED

The Gas

BS10 RED

i want them (the sags) to be 1nil up with 10mins to go then there 1-1 with 5mins to go then there 2-1 behind with 90mns on the clock and then of course the full time whistle go and seeing them all cry on live tv would make my day. Some of you may think I'm a evil man for this but i don't care

i want them (the sags) to be 1nil up with 10mins to go then there 1-1 with 5mins to go then there 2-1 behind with 90mns on the clock and then of course the full time whistle go and seeing them all cry on live tv would make my day. Some of you may think I'm a evil man for this but i don't care

My dream is to not give a damn about the Gas, I just want Bristol City to stop letting us down and finally get promoted to the Championship........ :ranting:

......Oh wait a minute :whistle2:

the rovuz will beat shrewsbury easy so there's no point in even worrying about it. the shrews are abysmal and even the most one eyed amongst us must surely have to admit that the rovuz are playing very well at the moment. they wont have any problems. but why should we care anyway, as someone has already stated they wont be playing us as we wont be there when they do come up anyway.

personally i was more impressed by the rovuz beating swindle and the monkey hangers than them winning the playoffs. thats when they did the hard work. i could put together a team of downs players that could turn over lincoln and shrewsbury. it cant any easier than that in the playoffs surely??

Lets be fair, whether we like it or not, there is no chance of Rovers failing to beat a very poor Shrewsbury side who we beat 4-0 in pre-season without even reaching FIRST gear. Rovers will win - unless flapper Phillips produces his usual big game performance.

Lets be fair, whether we like it or not, there is no chance of Rovers failing to beat a very poor Shrewsbury side who we beat 4-0 in pre-season without even reaching FIRST gear. Rovers will win - unless flapper Phillips produces his usual big game performance.

Andy Cooke, who was once a City target seems to be getting the goals for The Shrews recently, perhaps he will turn up trumps again for them next week. In complete contrast....Flapper may well continue to ship goals, especially as Paul (load of Trollope) seeks an improved defensive display for the final, ha!

Besides all that, Shrewsbury will preferably be wanting to Christen their New Meadow Stadium in the 1st. Division....at least they have a new stadium!! :mf_sleep:

Work isn't due to start for a while yet so don't get over excited. Worse case scenario would be for the ground to be developed in phases while we still play there.

Nope, worst case scenario would be for you to groundshare with someone like Yeovil, then run out of money after you'd knocked it all down.

That won't happen though because you won't have the money to start it anyway, so you should probably be happy about that! :)

Archived