IGNORED

Lost

RedRedRobin32

I found this on the net

When the others are brainwashing karl, if you play it backwards their is a sercert message

Hidden Message

Click on hidden message

What did it say? When I tried to listen to the message, it told me "You can not view this file from your current country." Now I know what you lot feel like waiting for the episodes to come out on delay!

What did it say? When I tried to listen to the message, it told me "You can not view this file from your current country." Now I know what you lot feel like waiting for the episodes to come out on delay!

It says "only fools are enslaved by time and space".Its funny to watch sawyer speak backwards

It says "only fools are enslaved by time and space".Its funny to watch sawyer speak backwards

Thanks!

Hey, I noticed you live in Wells. I'm going to be there for a week or so in August singing at the cathedral. Anything I should check out while I'm there?

Thanks!

Hey, I noticed you live in Wells. I'm going to be there for a week or so in August singing at the cathedral. Anything I should check out while I'm there?

The catherdal is great, the bishops palace is good, you could go up Glastonbury tor thats not too far away from Wells

Have you seen Hot Fuzz? A lot of it is filmed in wells

The catherdal is great, the bishops palace is good, you could go up Glastonbury tor thats not too far away from Wells

Have you seen Hot Fuzz? A lot of it is filmed in wells

Hot Fuzz didn't run here, so I have to wait for the DVD. I loved Shaun of the Dead, though, so I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks for your suggestions!

Archived