IGNORED

I Hope Rovers And Yeovil Win This Weekend

wookey

I am sure this sentiment must have been expressed on this Board before but I hope both Rovers and Yeovil get promotion this weekend.

With the City winning automatic promotion what a triumph for West Country Football.

Sigh..

Happy Families.

I am sure this sentiment must have been expressed on this Board before but I hope both Rovers and Yeovil get promotion this weekend.

NO!

With the City winning automatic promotion what a triumph for West Country Football.

AGAIN NO!

The Sags are low life scum & Yeovil are just '****ry' idiots.

I hope the Gas get thrashed.

Never mind "good for the west country" rubbish, what we want is what's best for BCFC, and that is to be 2 divisions higher than our nearest rivals.

It would be best for us if we are universally seen as the only major club in this city, and keeping Rovers in the basement division is a good step towards that.

As for Yeovil, not too bothered, probably prefer them over Blackpool out of somerset cider drinking affinity. And realistically with a Sharp-less Scunny & Yeovil thats 2 we should finish above next season, which has to boost our hopes of consolidation. Sure we can find the cash to tempt Davis a few miles north.

Not for me - i hope the sags get hammered, I work with too many t'ssers to ever ever support them in anything

Not bothered about blackpool v yeovil - just glad forest aint there

And if you want to know I hope the albion v derby game ends 10-9 on pens after a 7-7 draw (as i will watch this game, there normally good games) - there is so much on it - the 60 million game (or however much it is now)

Sorry mate I totally disagree with you,

I hope the sags get absolutely hammered out of sight, although I will accept them losing 1 nil, just as long as they lose, so I know they will be coming home feeling just as we did against Brighton, they are doing my head in with this cocky arrogant boasting that they are going to beat Shrewsbury...

Please, Please, Please Shrewsbury beat them tomorrow, Bristol will erupt I'm sure, if you do.. the City side that is !!!!!!

U SHREWSBURY !!!!

as for Yeovil, don't care, just glad Forest aren't there !!!

Redtilldead !!!!!!

You what :bonkers:

I'd love nothing more than Rovers to get stuffed tomorrow :fingerscrossed: Would be the perfect end to the perfect season :D

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

I live with 2 gasheads, and they are my best friends, BUT I want them personally to have a good day tomorrow, but I sincerely hope Shrewsbury win.

I cant see it though. I fear they will only be a league below us next season, BUT (again) if they do go up they will struggle like hell, and that alone will be worth them gaining promotion.

...and yet some of the greatest games and some of the greatest memories were when City and Rovers were in the same division.

West country loyalty makes me hope Yeovil and Rovers win, and give us a healthier stronger representation throughout the league.

Growing up in the 1940's-50's, I don't remember the hate and spiteful name calling. I was raised in Southmead in a street gang full of Rovers boys....we got on just fine, and shared everything we had.

In those days it was a post world war two Bristol community, it was about food and survival, football came second. No computors, tv, very few cars, so it was all about each other. Dare I say,it was better then, we had seen enough hate and destruction. My remaining old rovers friends and I get on just fine, did then, do now. We are happy for each other if something good happens

Just the thoughts of the older generation, you don't have to agree, thats just the way it is.

West country loyalty makes me hope Yeovil and Rovers win, and give us a healthier stronger representation throughout the league.

Growing up in the 1940's-50's, I don't remember the hate and spiteful name calling. I was raised in Southmead in a street gang full of Rovers boys....we got on just fine, and shared everything we had.

In those days it was a post world war two Bristol community, it was about food and survival, football came second. No computors, tv, very few cars, so it was all about each other. Dare I say,it was better then, we had seen enough hate and destruction. My remaining old rovers friends and I get on just fine, did then, do now. We are happy for each other if something good happens

Just the thoughts of the older generation, you don't have to agree, thats just the way it is.

For me -

Derby - Finished third. Only just missed out on auto (remember what that feels like?) plus a few Derby mates who openly celebrated us beating Forest and kept giving me pep talks when it was looking shakey. Like to see them do it.

Blackpool - Great weekend away innit.

Shrewsbury - I do, I really do, hope they absolutely ###### hammer them. Went out this morning to get a pint of milk and saw all the cars leaving for Wembley. I'd ###### love to see them come back disappointed. Jumped up #### they are.

Until Exeter lost I could see some slight merit in an Exeter / gas / Yeovil triple for west country football.

When Exeter lost that evaporated.

I still want Yeovil to win because I quite like them.

I want the gas to lose as we would then finally have a clear division between the clubs. And because I just want them to lose.

I think they'll win though, Shrewsbury just aren't good enough sadly.

You are no City supporter just afootball supporter.

I would rather Cardiff went up than Rovers

ive never been one of them people who hopes "the west country" does well

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT?!

city all the way for me, and as for rovers well i hope they get hammered! (they wont do though, but i hope they do)

WHOEVER rovers play i hope they get beat.

as for yeovil v blackpool tomorrow, the way i see it as for the away game against either next year is this:

yeovil pros - close, thats it!

yeovil cons - crap ground, open away end, hate their fans

blackpool pros - possible weekend away? thats it!

blackpool cons - crap ground, open away end, far away.

Why do you hate me?...You don't even know me, :dunno::dunno:

Archived