IGNORED

Scott Murray

RedLionLad

I remember Baileys goal at Crewe, 1-0 win on a Tues night, Beauty!!

Scott Murray will go down as a true City legend for his commitment to the club, you can see how much he loves the City and that celebration running along the bob bank at Cardiff is carrying out all city fans dreams!! top bloke!!

Scott Murray will go down as a true City legend for his commitment to the club, you can see how much he loves the City and that celebration running along the bob bank at Cardiff is carrying out all city fans dreams!! top bloke!!

The hand cupped behind the ear at Cardiff is one of the best goal celebrations I've ever seen from a City player - particularly as it was against Cardiff! They must have hated Murray taking the piss like that.It was brilliant.

The hand cupped behind the ear at Cardiff is one of the best goal celebrations I've ever seen from a City player - particularly as it was against Cardiff! They must have hated Murray taking the piss like that.It was brilliant.

They do hate him! I work over in Cardiff a lot and everyone I speak to who supports Cardiff knows Murray and refers to that goal etc!

As a one team City all they ever go on about is how great Cardiff are, a lot of them genuinly believed they would get promoted when they were top of the league earlier in the season. As Kevin Keegan would say, I would love it if we beat them!!! we owe them for the play offs!

Has anyone got a link for highlights of that celebration? Youtube? City World?

Yes what a guy can you rember his goal celebration at Crewe that night fastest I ever saw him run. And the stunned disblief on the city fans faces.

I think he shocked himself and his team-mates by how fast he ran......

......didn't ever do it again though, did he?

Can I have Skuse too?

What about throwing McCombe, Noble and Bradders in as well?

*runs and hides from Robins and RedM*

Steady now Dolly, you know that skuse is my 'son-in'law'!!!! You really wouldn't want to upset RedEmz, take it from me!!!! :D

Stick to our long standing agreement about the players and all will be fine!!!

And yes Scotty is a great character, definately legend status. Always up for a chat and a really nice bloke, I've met him several times out shopping. I can't begin to imagine City without him, hope it won't happen for a long time yet.

When he does finish playing I hope he can be involved in the youth setup or something. What about the pre-match announcer after his go on the microphone the other day!!! :chant6ez:

Archived