IGNORED

The East End 500

BB.

Thats top news.

Everyone on here has been moaning for years about how the club should organise a un-reserved area for like minded singers to get together and vocally support City. Well here it is. For one season only.

Get your Season Ticket in there and make a difference chaps. Up The City!

What is a memorable East End moment for you?

Hundreds - but one in particular.Bob Taylor about 15years ago volleyed a 30 yarder into the top corner on a night match. I was right behind as it hit the net.Brilliant goal and memorable experience.

Guest DanC
Hundreds - but one in particular.Bob Taylor about 15years ago volleyed a 30 yarder into the top corner on a night match. I was right behind as it hit the net.Brilliant goal and memorable experience.
The only memorable memory you have of it is when they closed it to us. Bet you loved that.

WE'VE GOT OUR EAST END BACK!

On the basis that the club have given City fans the worst 1,000 seats in the EE, I think 500 so far is an excellent effort.

As most people will hang on before renewing until on or around the 15th, I think 1,600 overall is a decent enough effort without being that exciting.Others may hang on until late July & August if they're not overly worried about where they sit in their desired stand.

As I've said, I reckon about 2-2,500 up to the deadline and a final total of about 9,000 which, for me, will be very disappointing yet, due to the price hike, is understandable.

On what's been said, I would have thought a price increase of about 20% overall would have seen us hit around the 11,500-12,500 mark.

The real eye opener could be ST sales 2008/2009 if we've had a poor/poorish season.

On the basis that the club have given City fans the worst 1,000 seats in the EE, I think 500 so far is an excellent effort.

As most people will hang on before renewing until on or around the 15th, I think 1,600 overall is a decent enough effort without being that exciting.Others may hang on until late July & August if they're not overly worried about where they sit in their desired stand.

yep spot on, the early signs are good for the EE.

I remember that aswell as I was in the EE that night too. I think it was against Crewe and it was the game that Super Bob did his hamstring and was carried off to a standing ovation. 'Bob, Bob, Super Bob !'

Well, I think that is a poor number so far and the club will be cacking it.

I am sure that Sexstone expected the demand to be much more than that - and it would have been if they hadn't taken us for granted.

Screw the sponsors and screw the Premier Club, but don't screw the supporters who have been there through thin and thin.

It will backfire.

I agree, 1,600 is sh*t! And we all know why don't we?

This time last year we were pushing twice as much as that easily. I really think these prices will come back and bite them on the bum, the talk of 12,000 ST holders .....I'm going to stick my neck out here and say no chance

Ill say about 7,500, same as last year

reserved for online / postal purchases at a guess!

i bought mine on line but have yet to receive it through the post.

I got mine for the east end and got it through the payment plan they got and i was told i would receive mine around about July the 1st

don't forget that our season tickets went on sale as much as two weeks behind everyone else, plus as for plymouth their supporters could take advantage of the earlybird sceem as early as march were as we wernt even sure what league we were going to play in. i'm confident we will sell all our 1000 eastend tickets (i got mine!) and wouldnt be suprised if the club puts pay on the day for f block dependant on who were playing. over all i would expect the club to sell aound 11000 season tickets come our first game!!

BRING ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND THE BEST SEASONS ATMOSPHERE IN ASHTON GATE FOR A LONG TIME.

WE GOT OUR EASTEND BACK WE GOT OUR EASTEND BACK.

I am really surprised, assuming these figures are correct, that close to a 1/3 of all ST's so far sold are for an area where only 1000 are up for grabs. But then again, if you think about it the East End is in short supply and hot demand whereas the rest of the stadium ST holders are just a little miffed of the huge hike with no early bird or loyalty discounts as others have noted.

Still, I do indeed hope Sextone is sweating it because however you look at it, 1600 is pathetic.

Archived