IGNORED

New Stand

BS3_RED

Massively looking forward to going there next season. It's just dawned on me quite how fun (and expensive!) going to all these grounds and watching the same teams from my new shiny 36% more expensive Atyeo seat is going to be.

Planning on going to all the London away days, the Midlands clubs and perhaps a bit further north if I've got any spare cash left!

I paid £18 to see Charlton v Fulham this season. not exactly expensive.

I'm so sad - checking out these grounds makes me excited and thinking about getting some sort of train pass!

I can't bloody wait - I'm going to go mental. LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is it august yet ??

just spent 40 minutes looking at all those championship grounds, what a feast! then had a quick look at MK Dons and notice they have moved into their new ground...22,000 all seater with another 8k possible... magnificient stadium and surely far and away the best stadium in league 2 if not league 1 as well save for Leeds but will they ever fill it? hmmm.. i suppose it has several other sports as revenue streams.

citys design was not far off that.

resan2.jpg

I live in Wolves and have done for the past 4 years, that picture is of the Jack Harris stand because that building in the back is the University art block, which backs on to the Steve bull / Jack Harris end. The Stan cullis end is opposite.

sorry to be anal, but nice stadium though

Jesus, Imagine the atmosphere we could create with a stand that big :drunk2:

hmmmm, we could replace all of the Car park and the KFC outside the East End and have a big fat whopper of a stand like the one in that pic.

but it would look rather silly compared with the other stands

Archived