IGNORED

The One Player Who Impressed Me The Most

JudgeRed

Derek Asamoah (Shrewsbury Town & Ghana) He played on the right wing for the Shrew's & ran rings around the Rovers defence. He normaly play's as a forward.

But could he do a job for City on the wing next season?.

Derek Asamoah Stats

No one impressed apart from Wes Hoolahan, but he has yet to cut it at ahigher level, Aaron Davies disappointed me in the final, unable to beat his man (no better than Wilson) GJ should be looking elsewhere

I didn't think Kevin Phillips was to scruffy either!

Hoolahan, Parker, Kamara, Davies.....the list goes on!

Funny player Asamoah.

Always been around the lower divisions and never really made it.

He was at Northampton for a while but never seems to stay anywhere very long :dunno:

No one impressed apart from Wes Hoolahan, but he has yet to cut it at ahigher level, Aaron Davies disappointed me in the final, unable to beat his man (no better than Wilson) GJ should be looking elsewhere

He was quality against Forest though,BB, and to be fair, the entire Yeovil side were poor at Wembley Owen would have looked poor for them. It just didnt happen fer em, at all.

Funny player Asamoah.

He was at Northampton for a while but never seems to stay anywhere very long :dunno:

I suppose you have to look at the players who would realistically join the city. If there was a sniff of getting Phillips you would bite ther hands off.

Interestingly will Hoolahan now sign for Blackpool, what is his value and can we afford him or do we really want him

Blackpool had 2 players on him for most of the game, didnt really have a chance!

Asamoah has been around for a while I remember him at Chester and N'hampton.He's like all lower league wingers - inconsistant.He didn't make the starting 11 against MK Dons in the semi-final.Produces one game five.

Not a Johson type player imo.

Asamoah - broke into Ghanian international team last year - only to fail to get into world cup squad - he might get in again but this year it's African Nations Cup (every two years) - if he gets into the squad wave him goodbye for 2 months - probably rules him out as a signing for us

Asamoah hasnt been able to hold down a place in the Shrewsbury side this season and i think a lot of Shrews fans would have mixed opinions of him. Yes, he had a good game on Saturday, but I wouldnt buy him on the basis of one game.

Funny player Asamoah.

Ian Darke commented that Hoolahan was a target for "10 quid" Wolves now they have some money to waste.

Archived