IGNORED

Caption Competition

freezer

Mr G Ashhead of Cuckoo Lane proudly displays the new (and only) item in the Sag Hall Of Fame.

Mr Ashhead, who suffers from severe colour blindness said.."I swore to never clean my teeth until we got promoted".

You know what the best thing about the day was? We got driven there and back by the Chairman of the Bristol City Supporters' Club! No, really! Would I lie about that? I know it seems unlikely but you can ask him yourself at our celebration party. I couldn't believe it either! What a muppet.

Bristol Rovers launch a copy-cat version of Citys Get-Spotted Shirt Campaign... spokesperson said "We had one or two teething problems at first, but we got it right eventually!" ...

"eh, what? whats up? come on tell us what is it?"

-"Oh, F### its supposed to be blue innit .......bollox...!!!"

Headline...."Gashead In Need"

Gashead makes a plea in the local press "Someone please come and read the paper for me, I can only look at the pictures"

As this was only published in the Gashead community the chances of finding someone who can actually read are looking slim....

Cheers..

Matty.

Or...

Mr. G A Shead has covered each of his caravan walls with a framed press clipping of all Rovers promotion seasons....."that'll be all 4 walls sorted then" he announced proudly...

Cheers,

Matty.

Or......

Ticket To Play-Off Final.........£54

Local Paper....30p

Wooden Frame (Aldi's)..........£1.50

Standing in a Red and White shirt while having your picture taken to celebrate a Rovers promotion......Priceless

Cheers,

Matty.

read all about it! ...read all about it!

- Sgt Johnsons City Paintball Army ruin Gasheads big day!

"I suppose I had it coming to me really" admitted the wannabe lookalike as he struck yet another hopeless James Bond 007 pose.

Mr Gash Head cheered up slightly after hearing he'd stopped more shots in two minutes than Steve Phillips had done in a life-time.

See him pictured here pointing out our story about him and the City teams amazing sharp-shooting skills.

"There you go luv, its up....this will pi$$ your ex right off when he comes over to pickup the kids next week ....and remember if he asks about his Red & White splattered shirt again tell him you're sorry but you think you accidentally binned it when chucking out yer Sainsburys carrier bags - btw have you given him that old Goodnight Irene CD yet?"

"Hmm, thats the last time he tells a daughter of mine to f..off & die!"

"There you go luv, its up....this will pi$$ your ex right off when he comes over to pickup the kids next week ....and remember if he asks about his Red & White splattered shirt again tell him you're sorry but you think you accidentally binned it when chucking out yer Sainsburys carrier bags - btw have you given him that old Goodnight Irene CD yet?"

"Hmm, thats the last time he tells a daughter of mine to f..off & die!"

Top man!!! :clap:

You've won a Chilli Beef pasty from Tesco......reduced in price of course!!!

.."Every year I frame a newspaper football report of a rival team and display it on my toilet wall" explains a typically odd Notts Forest fan...

"unfortunately I could'nt use last years.. but this is my banker for next season.. after the game when we play and stuff Bristol Rovers, I'll have a celebration vindaloo & a few pints with me mates then go home, get my 'special occasion bog paper' out of the frame and SHITE ALL OVER 'EM AGAIN!"

Harry the Gashead realised that the excruciating pain in the middle of his forehead was probably due to the fact that he'd driven the nail through his head and not into the wall. Still, he always had his finger to keep the picture pinned to the wall....

Think of all the money I saved by never going to The Mem and just reading about it in the good old EP Rovers Fanzine, "It's a cracking read, you know",says a typicaly ugly Gashead

OR

"By cleverly utilising my head & finger, I can cut back on those expensive picture hooks and spend my disposable income on shirts like this!"

Archived