IGNORED

Caption Competition

freezer

" I've been so excited since seeing the boys at win at Wembley" said Mr Gashead " its done wonders for my love life too - I've even got meself a new boyfriend because of it - he so couldnt resist my index finger which has remained erect all week... ooooh I'm soooo excited, mwahhh!! "

Evening Post "Proof Reader" pictured with his framed gaffe. "I can't believe I missed the mistake in the first word!!" he says after picking up his P45. "I just assumed it had been spelt with an N and not an L"

Foster Support Agency boss talks of his most challenging assignment yet... "I remain optimistic" he says "One must keep a smile on ones face in difficult circumstances...something will come up somewhere."

"We've exhausted most of our local options," he concedes, "Understandably finding a temporary foster home for a large group of troubled & disadvantaged young men was never going to be easy."...... "We're not giving up though, we've even created a 'family' image through careful media manipulation but it seems that this bit of positive spin hasnt fooled our neighbours.. so we'll continue to spread the net further until we do find someone, anyone, to take 'em in for a few months".

Returning from the Sales Awards Ceremony ...Used Caravan Salesperson of the Year points to a wall in his office and reveals his secret "Without this lot, the Gas & their followers, I wouldnt have received my trade award today.... I'd like to thank each and everyone of them from the bottom of my heart".

He continued, "Theres an old sales adage 'where theres muck-theres brass' and I'm delighted that, in my part of Bristol that saying couldnt be truer... yes, its a dirty business sometimes but if you're prepared to mix & deal with some rather unpleasant characters the rewards in the second-hand caravan trade can be enormous".

Mr G Ashhead of Cuckoo Lane proudly displays the new (and only) item in the Sag Hall Of Fame.

Mr Ashhead, who suffers from severe colour blindness said.."I swore to never clean my teeth until we got promoted".

Excellent, very hilarious.....sums them sags up to a TEE! :rofl2br:

Mr G Ashhead of Cuckoo Lane proudly displays the new (and only) item in the Sag Hall Of Fame.

Mr Ashhead, who suffers from severe colour blindness said.."I swore to never clean my teeth until we got promoted".

[/quot

What's that red mark on his forehead?.....Is that a Gorbechev style "strawberry mark", or has someone tried to shoot him in the head!

"I cant understand why it aint gone yet, afterall its quality innit mate?"

says this optimistic Gashead and wannabe entrepreneur....

"Well, I'll give it one more week on E-Bay and if it still aint sold before giro day I'll flog it down Cash Converters. Either way I'll make a few bob - like I said its a quality item this, look, its got a solid real wood frame & everyfink!"

"by the way, talking of ebay, do ya like me shirt?...the Mrs got it off there for me, its a genuine Timmy Mallet, I'm one of the original Mallet club members..he's still a great show biz hero of mine".

"ARGHhhh!,.... FFS WhistleHappy please Pi$$ Off & leave me alone!..." cries Mr Gashhead...

"I almost regret us makin' the play-offs now, certainly wish I hadnt framed this bloody newspaper report!"

"OK", says WH ... "agreed enoughs, enough, just as long as you've learned yer lesson AND neither you or the f'ing Gas try doing anything like that again!" :)

Archived