IGNORED

Trust Agm This Evening

thatcham red

Morning all

Just a brief reminder that the Trust AGM takes place tonight at 7.30pm in the Chairman's Lounge, Ashton Gate.

You don't have to be a member to come along and after a small amount of formal business, during which we'll be reviewing activities to date, we'll be spending some time looking forward, and your input and ideas will be very welcome. The bar will be open!

Hope to see you there :clapping:

As a very recently joined member of the trust, could I ask if the committee could consider ways of ensuring that members get their membership packs within a set timescale,I have only joined in the last few weeks, but my mate Dave joined some time back, and has heard nothing as yet. I appreciate a great deal of voluntary time goes into working on the committee/board, and am not being critical, just raising an issue that others have mentioned.

As I live in Taunton and work nights, I cannot attend but urge as many supporters as possible to do so to ensure that constructive support can be given to the trust board and more importantly Bristol City Football Club.

Thanks

As a very recently joined member of the trust, could I ask if the committee could consider ways of ensuring that members get their membership packs within a set timescale,I have only joined in the last few weeks, but my mate Dave joined some time back, and has heard nothing as yet. I appreciate a great deal of voluntary time goes into working on the committee/board, and am not being critical, just raising an issue that others have mentioned.

As I live in Taunton and work nights, I cannot attend but urge as many supporters as possible to do so to ensure that constructive support can be given to the trust board and more importantly Bristol City Football Club.

Thanks

Indeed, it is a bit of a logistal challenge getting membership packs out, however, we are on the case. As well as spreading the work load (one person has carried the weight of this on his own to date) we're getting new membership cards and "slimming" down the pack to ease postage. Should be sorted soon.

Thanks for joining and the encouraging words.

Archived