IGNORED

Did I Over React?

here is the story...

had plans to go out yesterday with my ex and two kids (long story!). any how, i over slept in the morning and rang to say i would be up after dinner. she then called back and said don't rush cus she was going out with her parents and our kids. turns out they went to see the rovers promotion parade. its fair to say i went absolutely mental with her. my boy being almost 6, trying to really get him in to city (he has been to a few games so far). the last thing i wanted was for him to be taken down there. to top it off, i had a photo sent through with him and my little girl hold a rovers flag! this pushed me over the edge!

i rang my ex shouting and swearing at her and even used the words ' f'off and die' in the same sentence! didnt go out in the afternoon and havent spoken to her since.

now I'm feeling a bit guilty after what i had said to her. she know how much this would wind me up but choose to do it anyway. should i apologies for what i said or should i wait for herr to apologies to me for taking them down there

here is the story...

had plans to go out yesterday with my ex and two kids (long story!). any how, i over slept in the morning and rang to say i would be up after dinner. she then called back and said don't rush cus she was going out with her parents and our kids. turns out they went to see the rovers promotion parade. its fair to say i went absolutely mental with her. my boy being almost 6, trying to really get him in to city (he has been to a few games so far). the last thing i wanted was for him to be taken down there. to top it off, i had a photo sent through with him and my little girl hold a rovers flag! this pushed me over the edge!

i rang my ex shouting and swearing at her and even used the words ' f'off and die' in the same sentence! didnt go out in the afternoon and havent spoken to her since.

now I'm feeling a bit guilty after what i had said to her. she know how much this would wind me up but choose to do it anyway. should i apologies for what i said or should i wait for herr to apologies to me for taking them down there

dump her.

here is the story...

Apologise mate. Especially using them words together. Its not as though she actually took them to the final or anything is it? See your point though but they are only young. At not even 6, you still have a good 2 or 3 years to convice him to join the good side.

Just imagine if your kids wouldve heard what was said between you and her.

While I was away with work my brother in law put a Man U hat on my 1 year old son, Took a photo and sent it to me. That was bad enough and I was not happy. I had a few choice words for him I can tell ya.

No matter how much my Mrs/Ex Mrs hated me, I don't think she would stoop as low as to do what your ex did. Its bang out of order. You probably went abit over the top by saying what you said but she must have expected it.

here is the story...

I'm proud of you!

Should you apologise? Of course. While the children are still young it's best not to fall out with their mother!

My sister has just had a little boy, born in Cheltenham all be it - but he has been all kitted out in city merchandise already. He's also got a little Bristol rugby number from somewhere and for some reason!

We're just as passionate about our club whilst at Ashton Gate as we are on the outside. With the gas winning on saturday, temporarily taking the spot-light we are bound to feel out of sorts! :laugh:

If it was me I would be more annoyed to see them holding a Manchester United flag - but only slightly!

Anyway, one day they will turn around to you whilst away at Upton Park, The Hawthorns or god forbid - The Withdean; and say thanks for bringing us up as city fans, dad!

:city:

Guest brfc1883

I think you all need to grow up a bit.

My ex girlfiend and I split up in April 2004, she then went onto meet an 82er. After a few months I found out that she and her new partner were taking my daughter down to Trashcan, and had even bought her a shirt & season ticket!! Now I admit I was not too happy about the arrangement, but there was no swearing & no rasied voices.

Now three years on, she goes to see you lot one week, and comes to watch some proper footy at the Mem the next. She even wears her ci*y shirt round to mine on the weekend, although we soon change that for her Rovers shirt and put the Ci*y one in the bottom of her bag to take straight back home!!

:D

I think you all need to grow up a bit.

My ex girlfiend and I split up in April 2004, she then went onto meet an 82er. After a few months I found out that she and her new partner were taking my daughter down to Trashcan, and had even bought her a shirt & season ticket!! Now I admit I was not too happy about the arrangement, but there was no swearing & no rasied voices.

Now three years on, she goes to see you lot one week, and comes to watch some proper footy at the Mem the next. She even wears her ci*y shirt round to mine on the weekend, although we soon change that for her Rovers shirt and put the Ci*y one in the bottom of her bag to take straight back home!!

:D

Oh Really?.....now toddle off & get a life.

Guest brfc1883
Oh Really?.....now toddle off & get a life.

I think you're the one who needs to get a life 'mate'. It's a free country and if I choose to post here then I will.

I think you're the one who needs to get a life 'mate'. It's a free country and if I choose to post here then I will.

Mate, you came on here referring to our beloved Ashton Gate as "Trashcan", what were you expecting? Hi-five's all 'round?

Jeez.... :disapointed2se:

I am quite content to stay on my own teams forum...shame you cannot do this yourself.

It is quite obvious you & your like come on here just to annoy people..a bit like haemorrhoids.

Guest brfc1883
I am quite content to stay on my own teams forum...shame you cannot do this yourself.

It is quite obvious you & your like come on here just to annoy people..a bit like haemorrhoids.

I accept the Trashcan thing, however there are quite a few of 'your like' who come onto OUR forum and spout far worse things to incite trouble. I am merely responding to a post that I read, and I wanted to air my views.

I accept the Trashcan thing, however there are quite a few of 'your like' who come onto OUR forum and spout far worse things to incite trouble. I am merely responding to a post that I read, and I wanted to air my views.

Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo. :winner_third_h4h:

fair play mate ,,,,,,, but I'm still pissed

Archived