IGNORED

Chavs

Barrs Court Red

theres this young kiddy who always goes on the same bus as i do to college every day. And every day he has his IPod with him and blasts the music out loud.

I always go towards the back of the bus because he is always at the front somewhere. Pee's me off completley

make sure you don't look at him or any other chavs or they'll give you some stick!

I listen to music quite loud but if i am somewhere with other people around i will usually have the decency to turn it down (In cases where say i have to get on a bus and the bus is pretty empty yet at the next stop somebody decides the seat next to me is theirs i will blurt out my anger and turn it up a notch.) or even the case if some twerp comes on the bus blazing out some shit music i will probably have the urge to turn it right up also as my headphones are almost certainly louder.

Rant over!

make sure you don't look at him or any other chavs or they'll give you some stick!

I listen to music quite loud but if i am somewhere with other people around i will usually have the decency to turn it down (In cases where say i have to get on a bus and the bus is pretty empty yet at the next stop somebody decides the seat next to me is theirs i will blurt out my anger and turn it up a notch.) or even the case if some twerp comes on the bus blazing out some shit music i will probably have the urge to turn it right up also as my headphones are almost certainly louder.

Rant over!

agreed

but the kid in question is not a chav. He's just a school kid only about 10 or 12.

always very quiet.

but unfortunatley his IPod has the loudest sound coming through ever.

Rant over!

:laugh: what an idiotic post. You contradict yourself; you don't like hearing other people's loud music, so to combat it, you make other people listen to your louder music as well. Genius.

And since when did you have a God-given right to decide which free seats can and cannot be used? Do you not have the capability to ask them to move when you're going to get off, wasting a whole 5 seconds?

Buses are transport for the poor. Don't use them.

Lend us your plane one day, Moomin :(

Facest bastards the lot of you! The defining feature of many of our Grandparents generation was fighting against such bigotory.

I don't honestly care about others' taste (or lack of it in this case), just let people get on with doing their thing. The only concern I have with others' is their treatment of others so the only issue I take with Underclassers conduct is their seeming inability to takes other people into consideration.

Is this fixation with others' business a form of ego preservation? If those from a higher class than ourselves, say royalty were to frown upon us with our morgages and 40 hour working weeks and discuss us with such disregard would we not be outraged by their snobbery?

Yes Moomin - liberal bastard me :fastasleep:

Sticks and stones Bluto old chap, sticks and stones. I just hope your self-esteem has been successfully replenished thanks to this latest minorety target group attack.

Tell me, if all 'chavs' were uliminated, who'd be next in line for the chop/gas chambers? at what stage of the list do you yourself feature? Personally all Bluto lookalikes with Nazi ideologies would be mine.

Wanna make the World a better place? Why not start it at home by saying NO to facism?

Facest bastards the lot of you! The defining feature of many of our Grandparents generation was fighting against such bigotory.

I don't honestly care about others' taste (or lack of it in this case), just let people get on with doing their thing. The only concern I have with others' is their treatment of others so the only issue I take with Underclassers conduct is their seeming inability to takes other people into consideration.

Is this fixation with others' business a form of ego preservation? If those from a higher class than ourselves, say royalty were to frown upon us with our morgages and 40 hour working weeks and discuss us with such disregard would we not be outraged by their snobbery?

Yes Moomin - liberal bastard me :fastasleep:

That's just apathy dressed up in lots of words.

I'm happy, Frank.

Just find it amusing and strangely interesting why people are so wrapped up by others. 'Chavs' yes, are a bit of a pain in the arse but so are many, many others.

Tend not to acknowledge their existance, 'reality' is only your own perception of it after all.

Off for a cup of tea now.

Archived