IGNORED

Parking

Eddie Hitler

I'm not parking my lovely car in the street where all the chavs walk so:

Do the club run a secure parking scheme anymore?

Are there any secure parking places where other people park?

I've always walked from Temple Meads in the past but I've moved and the train service here is so rubbish I won't be using the train again.

Long Ashton and along the bypass is where a lot of people seem to park. Although towards the end of the season it started to become a joke. Inbetween some cars you could park a bus! People should get fined for parking so badly...why do people need so much space?! By the time you get back to your car there is a high chance the car behind or infornt of you would have left so there will be no problem getting out back into the flow of traffic.

You used to be able to buy a season pass for the Winterstoke Road Car Park but, since the introduction of the Premier Seating, this has been removed.

The club offered an alternative of what was supposed to be reserved parking in Wickes at a cheaper price but it turned out that you could have just turned up there and parked regardless of payment so don't be fooled by the lub into paying for that one.

I'm not parking my lovely car in the street where all the chavs walk so:

Do the club run a secure parking scheme anymore?

Are there any secure parking places where other people park?

I've always walked from Temple Meads in the past but I've moved and the train service here is so rubbish I won't be using the train again.

Yes they do.

Its Winterstoke CP but its expensive - about a fiver a game.You need to check availability with the ticket office.There might be a waiting list.

Long Ashton and along the bypass is where a lot of people seem to park. Although towards the end of the season it started to become a joke. Inbetween some cars you could park a bus! People should get fined for parking so badly...why do people need so much space?! By the time you get back to your car there is a high chance the car behind or infornt of you would have left so there will be no problem getting out back into the flow of traffic.

I have written to CS stating the case for the official re- opening of the Park & Ride facility suggesting things such as discounts for season ticket holders etc.

I will let you know his response.

No-one would take mine, I`ve asked, so I take a left turn past Kentucky up the street park anywhere there aint a cone, get there earlyish; private houses so as safe as anywhere; delete this after you`ve read it though as its a good secret place :ph34r: not many know of.

Archived