IGNORED

Fixtures

kiwicolin

they are out this week. can't wait to see the list

who do you want to play in the first two games of the new CHAMPIONSHIP :winner_third_h4h:season

my choice would be coventry away first game ( first away game )

norwich home second game ( first home game)

margarets choice would be preston away first game ( first away game)

wolves home second game ( first home game)

anyway who ever we get BRING IT ON :city:

they are out this week. can't wait to see the list

who do you want to play in the first two games of the new CHAMPIONSHIP :winner_third_h4h:season

my choice would be coventry away first game ( first away game )

norwich home second game ( first home game)

margarets choice would be preston away first game ( first away game)

wolves home second game ( first home game)

anyway who ever we get BRING IT ON :city:

my tip is Barnsley away first game (not that i want it just, knowing our luck itll be someone like them).

then first home league game will be crystal palace.

Don't know why just got a feeling.

Also, don't forget the Carling Cup draw is wednesday!

i would like :

Charlton (a) first game. an Ex-Premiership team will really get the juices going for rest of season.

Plymouth (h) second game big atmosphere for first home game. Hopefully 3 points here.

West Brom (a) boxing day don't want to go that far for Boxing Day game.

Cardiff (a) last game secure promotion at ninian park and my life is a joy :englandsmile4wf::englandsmile4wf:

because we are at away 1st game because of balloon fest! does that mean rovers will be aswell. just wondered because if they are we might have 2 away games in a row.

No, for the last few years Rovers have been at home during the balloon fiesta. The Cabbage Patch is a reasonable distance from Ashton Court.

because we are at away 1st game because of balloon fest! does that mean rovers will be aswell. just wondered because if they are we might have 2 away games in a row.

rovers will be home because they use the sth glos police.

don't mind who we get

Although this is a quote from my Dad

"It might not do the team any harm to go away to Charlton first game, lose 5-0 and get brought back down to earth a bit, might put us in good stead for rest of season"

Obviously he doesnt hope we lose 5-0 but u can see his way of thinking, last thnig we want is to beat someone easy frist game then think wev made it and lose 9 out the next 10

Two of the more establised Championship clubs would be my preference just to give us all a taste of whats to come.It would be an anti climax to have Scunny away followed B'pool at home.

Southampton away and then Wolves at AG would be fantastic.After playing those two we might have some indication of how tough the season might be.

Just a few years ago we would have been begging to play teams such as Leeds, Forest and Millwall. Now look at us.....getting all excited about playing Colchester, S****horpe and Hull. How things have changed.

Anyway....I'd fancy going to Southampton or Plymouth for game 1 and then entertaining Charlton or Sheff Utd for game 2.

Wolves away first game, as fairly local from here in Cambs and don't take too long to get to.

and 1st home game don't really mind as i will unlikely to be going unles go and visit family down there, so for that one colchester. but if was going then west brom.

I would like to have either Southampton, Plymouth or Preston away on the opening day and not fussed about who are first home game is against.

Archived