IGNORED

Hatton Vs Castillo

solo1bc

I think it's going to be the toughest fight of Ricky's career so far....

No doubt Castillo is getting on a bit and is at a new weight so I tip Ricky to win on points or via TKO but in previous fights Ricky's non-stop punching style has helped against 'boxers' - Castillo is in the same mold so it's going to a belter I think...

Any other boxing fans got an opinion?

I think it's going to be the toughest fight of Ricky's career so far....

No doubt Castillo is getting on a bit and is at a new weight so I tip Ricky to win on points or via TKO but in previous fights Ricky's non-stop punching style has helped against 'boxers' - Castillo is in the same mold so it's going to a belter I think...

Any other boxing fans got an opinion?

Estimated Castillo will have 12,000 of his own fans there supporting him.

Hatton will have to work hard in the early rounds as the longer it goes on it could be anyones fight.

Hope he bloody wins it though..

The 4th round

Never seen a bodyshot like that one.

That was a fearsome body shot.

It's about time all the Hatton doubters and haters started to realize that he is the real deal.

Castillo is no mug and his last few fights against Urango and Tszyu were no chumps either

Fair play to him, flying the flag proudly in America.

:englandsmile4wf:

It's about time all the Hatton doubters and haters started to realize that he is the real deal.

No chance of that sadly.

Yanks simply can't bring themselves to admit a non US fighter is better. If they can't recognise Joe Calzaghe as a legend with his record they won't Hatton either.

Already you hear from americans about how he's just a brawler who holds and hits, they ignore the punches he throws and just leap on any excuse call Mayweather the best pound for pound fighter in the world.

I'd like to see Mayweather vs Calzaghe - I think we'd see another schooling like we did with Lacy.

Hatton's never really gripped America, i think it'll be another turgid affair.

I'll be glued though.

Hatton win!

Well i got the result right!

I'm genuinely delighted to be proved wrong by Hatton.

Couldn't have place his punch any better.

Its about time the Yanks realise how good he really is!

Instead of 'mayweather this, mayweather that'

Hopefully they set up a match between the 2

tbh, it sounds as though the Yanks are already adoreing him. Been hearing he is infact quite popular in America :englandsmile4wf:

tbh, it sounds as though the Yanks are already adoreing him. Been hearing he is infact quite popular in America :englandsmile4wf:

They say he is over-rated and that if it ever comes to a match with him and Mayweather 'Mayweather will kick his butt' 'Hatton will be shown how he really is and not his over-rated self'

I hate those damn yanks

looks like he is actually getting to Mayweather though, would be fantastic if the fight actually got arranged, but Mayweather is honestly too worried about losing his unbeaten streak, where as Hatton just wants to fight anyone and everyone

looks like he is actually getting to Mayweather though, would be fantastic if the fight actually got arranged, but Mayweather is honestly too worried about losing his unbeaten streak, where as Hatton just wants to fight anyone and everyone

Yeh Mayweather knows Hattons isnt any old mug, but he says he'll only fight for the right money - greedy bastard

don't talk bloody daft.Fighters like Mayweather do not come along very often and if he was to fight Hatton he would take him apart and destroy him with ease to say Mayweather is frightened of Hatton is absurd as Hatton has nothing that could worry a superb ring technician like Mayweather.

You have to get real here,if the fight ever takes place then it will take place at Welterweight which means Hatton would have to go into a division where he has little power as proved in the past when he got a really dodgy decision after a fight many thought he lost.

I think Hatton is better of staying well away from an exceptional fighter like Mayweather and should concentrate on unifying the light welter division then hopefully retire unbeaten therefore he will go down as the greatest British boxer of all time.

don't talk bloody daft.Fighters like Mayweather do not come along very often and if he was to fight Hatton he would take him apart and destroy him with ease to say Mayweather is frightened of Hatton is absurd as Hatton has nothing that could worry a superb ring technician like Mayweather.

You have to get real here,if the fight ever takes place then it will take place at Welterweight which means Hatton would have to go into a division where he has little power as proved in the past when he got a really dodgy decision after a fight many thought he lost.

I think Hatton is better of staying well away from an exceptional fighter like Mayweather and should concentrate on unifying the light welter division then hopefully retire unbeaten therefore he will go down as the greatest British boxer of all time.

You're saying the same about Mayweather people said about Tzu. And Lacy.

Basically, you're believing that yet another massively overhyped yank is something special and he simply isn't.

Hatton would worry Mayweather a great deal because he's not used to that sort of fight, to someone who comes forward relentlessly and can take his best shots.

And there's no reason the fight couldn't take place at the lower weight - Hatton would most likely be the only one left with a belt.

It won't happen though because Mayweather has no reason to step into a ring in which he might lose.

Your lack of boxing knowledge is obvious to see.

Tzyu is Australian and by the time Hatton fought the fight of his life against him Tzyu was well into his mid 30`s and past it when Hatton had to give the performance of his life to get the decision.

Mayweather in his last fight beat one of the most aggressive come forward fighters in the last decade with ease and he stepped up a weight to do it.Do you really think the little bloke with short arms and no power at Welter could do a number on a fighter who is one of the special fighters that come along from time to time?

Lacey was never overhyped,he was a decent fighter who was beaten by a better fighter on the night in Calzaghe.I should know as I was sat at ringside watching it.

There is no way Mayweather could lose to Hatton as they are both in their prime and Hatton is in the habit of beating "names" who are well past their best.

Mayweather is on a different planet to anyone Hatton has fought as well as being in a totally different league to Hatton in terms of class.

Your lack of boxing knowledge is obvious to see.

Yeah and Beckham was past it when he left Man U and that eejit Mclaren was right to drop him. Your lack of general judgement is obvious to see.

De la Hoya a fighter who comes forward? Maybe but he misses far too much and always has. You don't get beaten five times for no reason.

Hatton having no power when he steps up 1-7lbs? Sure.

Which world class fighters who weren't past it has Mayweather been in the ring with exactly?

I'm not saying Hatton would beat Mayweather, I'm saying he would trouble him and Mayweather is vastly overhyped just as Lacy most obviously was.

I don't care where you watched that match from, obviously the view wasn't very good.

Archived