IGNORED

Season Ticket Question

City_pete1

Absolutely spot on.

But obviously there doesn't seem to be too many that want to 'have fun' at AG in the EE if ST sales are anything to go by.

So lets just throw in the towel then should we?

No offence to anyone but I take all this as hear say and wont believe any figures until the club actually release them.

Robbored its beacause football has changed, its all about money and making sure everyone is well behaved.

Swansea at home a few years ago, complete police overkill In G Block. They wouldnt cause any trouble in the ground, the swansea fans were miles away anyway.

Why do you think the club plays that ammarillio music? To calm everybody down. Much like the reason they pump load music into your ears before kick off so people cant sing, its to calm everyone down so there cant be a little flashpoint.

Someone recieved a email from the DCMS,

The Government’s key aim must be to ensure that spectators attending matches do so in the safest environment possible. Whilst the Government acknowledges that standing accommodation is not intrinsically unsafe, we still hold the view that, due to the large attendances in the top two leagues in England and potential for disorder that is not generally prevalent in other sports, seated accommodation at grounds in these leagues, along with good stewarding and policing, is the most effective means of achieving this aim. Nothing contained in the FSF report has led us to amend our view.

They think everyone who wants to stand and sing at football is a hooligan whos intent on getting a bit of a ruck going with the other team.

If there is only 200 people in the East End then i don't mind, those 200 will want to have a good time instead of just sitting in there seat.

But if you want to sit in your seat and just want the game fine, thats not harming anyone.

If me and "200" other people want to go into the East End to have a good time, fine there not harming you so stop going on about how bad it is.

How does only "200" people in the east end effect you sitting down and watching the game?

So lets just throw in the towel then should we?

No offence to anyone but I take all this as hear say and wont believe any figures until the club actually release them.

I agree with you funnily enough. Despite the lady on the ticket line stating only 200 to me, for all I know she could have been guessing a random number.

I was surprised!

Robbored its beacause football has changed, its all about money and making sure everyone is well behaved.

If there is only 200 people in the East End then i don't mind, those 200 will want to have a good time instead of just sitting in there seat.

But if you want to sit in your seat and just want the game fine, thats not harming anyone.

If me and "200" other people want to go into the East End to have a good time, fine there not harming you so stop going on about how bad it is.

How does only "200" people in the east end effect you sitting down and watching the game?

I think you have the wrong end of the stick.

All I was saying was that 200 ST sales for the the EE is surprisingly low after all the campaigning by the activists, the 2000 odd names on the petition,the Trust organising meetings with the club, all the slagging of the club executives,the hostility towards those that held an alternative view.With all the 'noise' about re-opening the EE many fans would have predicted a much higher uptake.It now seems like the whole thing was just a storm in a tea-cup.

I certainly don't have a problem with fans enjoying themselves whether its in the EE or anywhere else.After all thats what footti is supposed to be about.

there are many pay on day people who want to go to watch city who also will go in the EE,

i have also been told that a whole block has been sold in the EE, the computer block picture

was shown to on person i know, the figures coming from THE SHOP are not the same figures

coming out of the ticket office so that means one department has sold more tickets than another

for that area of ashton gate, so 200 quoted from the shop could well be right but it's not the 500+

quoted from the ticket office.

It was always going to be hard work since the ticket rises came out, but we'll see.

there are many pay on day people who want to go to watch city who also will go in the EE,

i have also been told that a whole block has been sold in the EE, the computer block picture

was shown to on person i know, the figures coming from THE SHOP are not the same figures

coming out of the ticket office so that means one department has sold more tickets than another

for that area of ashton gate, so 200 quoted from the shop could well be right but it's not the 500+

quoted from the ticket office.

It was always going to be hard work since the ticket rises came out, but we'll see.

The 200 quoted to me on Thursday was from a phone call with the ticket hotline.

That post applied when I wrote it and it still applies now.Why did 3000 fans sign the EE petition if they had no intention of using it when it became available? :dunno:

I signed the petition, but never had any intention of moving from my current seat. I have never sat in the East End.

I signed it as; potentially we could have presence in numbers in all four sides of the ground.

Hopefully increased atmosphere.

Limits away support, hopefully to our advantage.

If people want to choose to be able to sit there, then i feel they should be welcome to.

The 200 quoted to me on Thursday was from a phone call with the ticket hotline.

They are playing silly buggers with people, office jokes by the sound of it as everyday a different number

is quoted by a different member of staff.

i'll go by what has been seen on the seating plan from the pc screen shot which showed a whole block sold.

but we'll see.

Archived