IGNORED

Price Increase At 10,000

potbelly

this response shows how little you understand about commercial reality Having 1,000 empty spaces when 10,000 have bought season tickets and 8,000 have paid a sensible sum is clearly better for the club (and therefor ultimately for any supporter that wants success) than having no empty spaces at lower prices.

pricing policy is aimed at maximising revenue not at filling the ground. Filling the ground is not the objective.

so this statement by you that having 10K season ticket holders and 8K POTD is a figment of my imagination is it??

Also if you don't believe the above statement of yours to be true, to what kind of gates we have next year then why use it as an example??

If you do believe it to be true and you do think we will easily get 18K every week then please do not state i am trying to win an argument by picking on things that you never said in the first place.

By the way this is a forum for expressing peoples views. I never stated i wanted to argue with you I am just picking up on what people are saying and responding, I have never stated that what I say is 100% fact nor will i ever say that. I though this was a thread for discussion and thats what I am doing.

Have to disagree your opinion it may be but that does not make it either right or the real world- it makes it simply your opinion so my neck needs no winding in though perhaps yours may. My opinion is just that - not the real world nor the absolute truth just my opinion and whether you but a ST or not concerns me not in the slightest so little to handle.

but since you seem unable to grasp a fairly bacsic concept let me reiterate selling the most tickets is not the objective- getting a good balance between STs and POD is and when 10k are sold at these prices it is likely a better balance will be achieved than 12,000 at significantly less, since with 12,000 STs at less there would be only 7k POD to sell.......

"Selling the most tickets is not the objective" :whistle2: oh of course not.....silly me :whistle2:

So, if there was a way of playing in an empty ground and perhaps sky paying us..... £5 million per game you would be happy the club were making a big profit?. thought so :whistle2:

Football is about the fans, football is about enjoyment and creating a good atmosphere that takes you away from mundane life for 90 mins. It should be for us all and not just people who can afford it.

Why have the club had all these "fans for the future" days when they are NOW pricing those same fans out of football.

Forget it Father of Megan...they can't see or won't get the commercial point

Plus to use the airline example is way out anyway - they offered same product at different prices so of course the cheaper ones win

ST Sales are up ...FACT

May have had more supporters at a cheaper price - Pure Conjecture - NOT FACT

(despite stupid numbers being banded around on here)

Success for club allround as far as I can see

Just moans from those that don't want to pay it - bad luck

Do feel sorry for those that genuine cant afford it anymore though - I mean GENUINE

Not those that wont cut out two or three Saturday nights out next year to afford the extra £100

What you and a lot of others have to realise is that because people like myself cannot afford it, it means my kids cant go either. Saturday nights out.......i wish :noexpression: .

Archived