IGNORED

Sack Wilson!

Guest pukka_tukka

...sorry but there hasnt been one of these in a couple of hours :P

Wilson haters have all disappeared :laugh:

give it time I'm sure there will be some - anyone notice that Steve L is getting all the credit for signing Murray with people suggesting that Danny didn't know about it?!?!?

Anyway who cares :ph34r:

we got the loan signings many were predicting we wouldn't because Danny wasn't really trying or interested ^_^

we got a massive boost to the fans and the players by getting Murray back :blink:

lets just hope we get that win Sat and there are loads of city fans there to welcome scotty back in a city shirt where he belongs :blink:

Guest The Guvnor

:@ They're all a bucnh of ######s anyway!!!

Sack Wilson...Never heard so much ###### in my life! Has everyone forgotten the 11 winning streak, last years cup final, narrowly missing out on promotion last year........think about what he has to work with. A second rate team and a board with little ambition. Lets face it, what would you rather all watch, a team winning games in Div 2 or losing each week in Div 1? The squad is simply just not good enough and it's harsh to criticise a man for what he has inherited. OK, Roberts is shite, that was a dodgy buy, Miller has yet to prove he's any better than Nugent or Torpey and why but an exciting young winger who is scoring goals then keep him on the bench and you have to question Wilson's team selection from time to time (Oldham game a classic example) but in the main, the guys done a fantastic job with very little money to spend and mediocre raw materials.

It's the same every bloody time we have a bad run. Dont question Wilson, question the players ability and belief that they are good enough.

The transfers are the work of manager and Board; th emanager identifies what players to get and the Board - if they agree to finance it - stump up the dosh.

The Board have done their bit, hence the thanks. Danny has still to do his bit; he's got the tools he wanted, now he's got to bloody well complete the job. If he doesn't, then its hasta la vista.

Well I still think Wilson should go. This is his 4th season of trying to get out of this division, and if we didnt sign anyone today he would have failed again. We were not good enough to go up, and thats in the worst Div 2 for years.

The 3 signings have come at the right time and should paper over the cracks - for now!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Haha "The Guvnor" I could rip your post to pieces, but I don't think you're worth it.

Shame on such a great day muppets see it as an excuse to way into fellow City fans.

Obviously everyone is optimistic at the moment, so why would someone start a sack Wilson post? At the moment it's more important to get behind the team for the rest of the season. I still think, as I always have, that if Wilson doesn't get us up this season, he should go.

"A second rate team and a board with little ambition" :ph34r: Sorry guvnor, who are you talking about? in the premiership we probably would have a second rate team, but for division two football there is an abundance of quality down at the gate!

However i think these signings could be decisions that could condemn danny to the sack, given that we now have an even stronger squad, not achieveing promotion may show he really isnt the right manager.

Haha "The Guvnor" I could rip your post to pieces, but I don't think you're worth it.

Shame on such a great day muppets see it as an excuse to way into fellow City fans.

Damn right, Willsbridge...you sort are pathetic.

Meantime try and enjoy the Scott Murray return, and dont spoil it for the rest!

Guest smarty
...sorry but there hasnt been one of these in a couple of hours :P

Wilson haters have all disappeared :ph34r:

I think they all left 10 minutes before the transfer deadline like they did at Saturday's match.

Well done Steve L, the board and Danny Wilson.

Let's now go on and win to get out of this division.

Sack Wilson...Never heard so much ###### in my life! Has everyone forgotten the 11 winning streak, last years cup final, narrowly missing out on promotion last year........think about what he has to work with. A second rate team and a board with little ambition. Lets face it, what would you rather all watch, a team winning games in Div 2 or losing each week in Div 1? The squad is simply just not good enough and it's harsh to criticise a man for what he has inherited. OK, Roberts is shite, that was a dodgy buy, Miller has yet to prove he's any better than Nugent or Torpey and why but an exciting young winger who is scoring goals then keep him on the bench and you have to question Wilson's team selection from time to time (Oldham game a classic example) but in the main, the guys done a fantastic job with very little money to spend and mediocre raw materials.

It's the same every bloody time we have a bad run. Dont question Wilson, question the players ability and belief that they are good enough.

What a load of old TOSH.

As WR says, not even worth the typing effort in replying.

All I can say on the DW front is that he has been given the backing that no other Manager has in Div 2 & should now deliver the goods.

I think they all left 10 minutes before the transfer deadline like they did at Saturday's match.

Well done Steve L, the board and Danny Wilson.

Let's now go on and win to get out of this division.

Well I left with 15 mins left, so am I not included, bloody prejudiced if you ask me.

If we don't go up he should go. I've said that all season, and I'm not about to change my mind because we have just signed three new players.

We sold Murray and bought Miller and Wilkshire in. Now we have Murray back AND the other two as well. Let's also not forget the signings of Rougier and Caskey. Theoretically we should now be even stronger than last season.

D.W. has had time, money, and the backing of the board and in general the backing of the fans.

He will and should be judged at the end of the season.

He certainly isn't perfect, just like everybody else, but untill the promotion dream is decided, good or bad, lets give him, the board, and the team all the backing we can. :laugh:^_^ :Wave: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Party27: :Wave: :ph34r:

"COME ON CITY"

D.W. has had time, money, and the backing of the board and in general the backing of the fans. He will and should be judged at the end of the season. He certainly isn't perfect, just like everybody else, but untill the promotion dream is decided, good or bad, lets give him, the board, and the team all the backing we can.
Totally agree old spot. We have had worse than DW in the past. Apparently he is getting used to the angry apple :@ in his cup of tea.

Still here. Still say he should go.

Even DW agrees that he is toss otherwise why would he be replacing all the players that he is responsible for playing??

Give me three good reasons why we should stay with Wilson.

Guest pukka_tukka
i still think we should decide at end of the season
yeah thats what i think....we should wait till the end of the season and decide on his future then

Guest smarty
Wasn't it said Lansdown went over Wilsons head to get Murray back ?

Danny didn't want him to go from the start of the season and has been trying to get him back since Steve C took over Reading and left him out the team.

Did you leave the game early on Saturday by any chance?

THE JURY IS STILL OUT :clap:

And abuse to forum members ain't very nice is it :ph34r:

we are expressing a view that the time wilson has had and

the way he picks a team the stick he has got is justified in

my book, ok murray is back ''FANTASIC'' but we ain't up

yet and if we do it will be by the chairmans efforts in the

transfer market after our dire last 6 games...

AND OUR 11 GAME WINNING RUN 9 OF THEM WE PLAYED

S H I T, BUT STICK WAS SAVED BECAUSE OF THE 3 POINTS,

now we got the players i wish he wuld use them in the right

positions LETS HOPE HE DON'T START MURRAY IN GOAL :ph34r:

WELL THAT IS HOW UNPREDICTABLE WILSON IS .

rumour and speculation! suites the wilson out brigade though don't it!
I think one win in six games, allied to some woeful performances, suits them better, to be honest.

I have never asked for Wilson to be sacked, because I trust Steve L to make the right decision, if and when the time comes. Having said that, once again, Steve has backed Danny in the transfer market and he now deserves some return from his manager, for his investment and commitment.

People might say "Where are the 'Wilson Out' brigade now?" but, to me, this is where the pressure is really on for Wilson to deliver. Buying three players hasn't erased the question marks people have about him. Far from it, it has only served to intensify the pressure on him to show his mettle and bring us promotion, and we are about to find out, one way or the other, if he's the man to take us forward.

The next 9 (or possibly 12) games will either see us promoted or be Wilson's last, in my opinion. I hope he's up to the job, I truly do, because, if he isn't, there are no excuses.

I'll Tell you where the "wilson out brigade" are. We are right here and i can tell you 99% of us are still on here saying if he doesn't do it 3 signings, even including super scott shouldn't save him, infact quite the opposite.

Its just were not so silly and pathetic to only post on here when we want to slag off fellow fans. Our debate is structured, well thought out and got a point behind it. Calling us ******* and god knows what else for wanting our club to succeed then sorry but its people like you popping up at times like these that i hate more than away fans coming on.

I have been on this board posting for ages now, i find it very enjoyable with 90% of debate, whether i agree with it or not being well thought out, so please if you want to come and join us sensible, intelligent fans on here in our structured and well thought out debates please start thinking about what you post before you post it.

But as for the signings yes i must congratulate you Mr. wilson and Lansdown, i think they are god enough to kick start our season again.

People might say "Where are the 'Wilson Out' brigade now?" but, to me, this is where the pressure is really on for Wilson to deliver. Buying three players hasn't erased the question marks people have about him. Far from it, it has only served to intensify the pressure on him to show his mettle and bring us promotion, and we are about to find out, one way or the other, if he's the man to take us forward.

The next 9 (or possibly 12) games will either see us promoted or be Wilson's last, in my opinion. I hope he's up to the job, I truly do, because, if he isn't, there are no excuses.

Edson I agree with you on that mostly, this is crunch time for Danny and the players - all of them.

For the board and manager to bring Murray back shows a real determination to get out of this division and acceptance that to replace Murray on the right we really need........... Murray!

My initial point was about those that doubted they were trying to get anyone and who thought we would get loads of excuses last night about why we hadn't.

rumour and speculation! suites the wilson out brigade though don't it!
You lot really should get out more. sitting on a PC, blasting people who expect results from a decent team, and highly paid manager, which is strangely what they are supposed to do, not have some cuddly fluffy society where no-one wins or loses. Get Real, this is professional football, where performances equal points, which equal promotion, which equals money, which equals survival of OUR beloved City. Playing badly, like peforming badly in you own jobs (unless you work for the council or Government- in which case, say no more), costs you your job.

WE're still here, but we're giving him the benefit of the doubt, because yet again he's strengthend the squad, due to our extremely patient chairman, and backing OUR club.

If you lot spent less time attacking us an supporting instead, we'd all be better off.

and if you dont like my approach, I really dont give a ###### cos I'm a Cider-Red for LIFE!!

Archived