IGNORED

Sack Wilson!

Guest pukka_tukka

If you lot spent less time attacking us an supporting instead, we'd all be better off.

not attacking anyone with what I wrote, just pointing out that some will use any excuse to have a go at Wilson.

I fully accept that some of the reasoned posts on here about tactics, players out of position, line ups etc are well argued points of view - even if I don't agree with them. But what I find hard to accept and therefore commented on is those that have a go for the sake of it without any basis to their argument, just speculation and rumour.............

"Wasn't it said Lansdown went over Wilsons head to get Murray back ? "

the above quote was the point I was responding to as some seemed to be adding this as a reason to get Wilson out because even the chairman had lost faith in his ability to sign anyone or get the team going! Now don't know about you but wasn't particularly sure the above point about Lansdown and Wilson was worth making or had any solid foundation.

There you go - takes all sorts :ph34r:

Yes, in this instance the "rumour" raised was entirely without foundation. Danny Wilson must be patted on the back for having the b@lls to go back for Murray after we sold him!

However DW is now faced with the prospect of not being allowed to fail. That's how I see it; the Board have made their statement quite clearly in terms of putting their own money towards players in a definate push for promotion. If they do not get that return for their investment, then i can only see one outcome as far as DW's tenture at the helm.

Walk the plank ye scurvy swab!!

• Admin

"Wasn't it said Lansdown went over Wilsons head to get Murray back ? "

...and you know who started this rumour? Danny Wilson by denying on the Radio that any approach had been made, hours after Steve had been on the website admitting that one had!

So unless you include Wilson in your group of Wilson Outers......

Guest jairob

Bang on Tommy cidered couldnt agree more, if he were that great a manager he would have made adequate signings at the start of the season.

Archived