IGNORED

Henry To Barca

Porkopolis

Barcelona claim £16M !

If i was a Arsenal fan i would be well pissed off if he goes for that.

Whats going on? Henry £16M & Charlton want £17M for Bent.

Madness!!!

The numbers do seem pretty poor from the Gunners' perspective. I would think they could do better, though perhaps Henry has told them he will make them regret it if he is forced to stick around.

Meh that's all he's worth if they're only prepared to sell him abroad. He missed a large part of last season and is 30 and is perhaps on the wain.

Darren Bent just reflects the amount of money in the English game, Charlton don't actually have to sell if they don't want to.

It does mean that one of Ronaldinho or Eto'o is off though! Who knows where yet!

It'll be a shame to see Henry leave, as he is up there as one of the top foreign imports into the English game if not the best. I've been fortunate to see him on fire once for Arsenal and have another pretty decent game up at wigan 2 seasons ago on a cold saturday morning where scored a couple. The best i saw him play was in the 5-0 demolition of Villa at highbury not long before it closed, his speed was lightening.

Really Arsenal should have cashed in on him last summer, as lost £24mil for holiding him onto him one season too long, plus then all the wages.

I think that they wont really ever replace him, or they will change how they play now that they will be without him.

With him going now after Dein, looks like the wheels are slowly coming off for them, and i would imagine Wenger will go between now and when his contract expires next summer, and will be a mass exodus of players after he does decide to leave.

It'll be a shame to see Henry leave, as he is up there as one of the top foreign imports into the English game if not the best. I've been fortunate to see him on fire once for Arsenal and have another pretty decent game up at wigan 2 seasons ago on a cold saturday morning where scored a couple. The best i saw him play was in the 5-0 demolition of Villa at highbury not long before it closed, his speed was lightening.

Really Arsenal should have cashed in on him last summer, as lost £24mil for holiding him onto him one season too long, plus then all the wages.

I think that they wont really ever replace him, or they will change how they play now that they will be without him.

With him going now after Dein, looks like the wheels are slowly coming off for them, and i would imagine Wenger will go between now and when his contract expires next summer, and will be a mass exodus of players after he does decide to leave.

totally agree, David Dein stepping down from the club has had a bigger effect than the rest of their board could have imagined, it's directly cost them their best player and probably their greatest ever manager.

Replacing Henry and Wenger is going to be a massive job, look at what happened to them after George Graham left,

Losing Henry is one thing, but they can't afford to lose Arsene Wenger, in my eyes best manager in the premiership, as what he has done at Arsenal considering his resources is nothing amazing.

Meh that's all he's worth if they're only prepared to sell him abroad. He missed a large part of last season and is 30 and is perhaps on the wain.

Darren Bent just reflects the amount of money in the English game, Charlton don't actually have to sell if they don't want to.

It does mean that one of Ronaldinho or Eto'o is off though! Who knows where yet!

Or Gudjohnsen, who was recently linked with Man Utd.

Or Gudjohnsen, who was recently linked with Man Utd.

I think Eidur was already leaving.

While frightening I can't see Messi, Ronaldinho, Eto'o and Henry in the same team. Especially with Eto'o's attitude towards his team, and the rest of the playing staffs' attitude towards him!

He'll leave or there will be trouble (more trouble)

Did anyone see Henry saying goodbye on SkySports News?

I'm sorry but don't agree with people's assessment that he is the best thing since sliced bread- he is just another inflated ego that has been produced from the Wenger self confidence factory - probably the best from that factory but the club has produced some of the biggest self indulgent players in the world.

The Arsenal board has made a bid ricket with sacking David Dein - Wenger will honour his contract until the end of next year - take a footballing break and come back to a world class team on his own terms. Strange that Arsenal board didnt want to sell out tothe americans as they wanted to keep the club "English" yet allowed their manager to discard all english talent that they produced for a squad full of "non english" players.

I wish Henry all the very best because he will need it - he will be going from the biggest fish to another player for Barca.

I'm sorry but don't agree with people's assessment that he is the best thing since sliced bread- he is just another inflated ego that has been produced from the Wenger self confidence factory - probably the best from that factory but the club has produced some of the biggest self indulgent players in the world.

Agreed. I always found him a cringeworthilly pretentious, arrogant tw*t. Always highly amusing seeing him lose his cool which he did on several occasions - when Arenal were losing obviously - most notably the Champions League Final.

One of those characters I find myself actually enjoying disliking being the hate filled bastard that I am.

Cheerio Terence.

Archived