IGNORED

Our Final League Position In The Championship

ben91tucker

Like paulie and 22A I estimate a 6th final finishing position and the pray-offs. :winner_third_h4h:

Up the City

We've got some tricky fixtures coming up next season away at Wolves and WBA. I wont be a victim of Police corruption next season with my reconditioned Royalist Gestapo crushing transport ready to roll :winner_third_h4h: ..........

Tank3-T34-85.jpg

Like paulie and 22A I estimate a 6th final finishing position and the pray-offs. :winner_third_h4h:

Up the City

We've got some tricky fixtures coming up next season away at Wolves and WBA. I wont be a victim of Police corruption next season with my reconditioned Royalist Gestapo crushing transport ready to roll :winner_third_h4h: ..........

Tank3-T34-85.jpg

Have you made a special garage to fit your vehicle in Oc?

Have you made a special garage to fit your vehicle in Oc?

It's not in a garage but under camouflage netting in my back garden. :icecream: It's a pretty valuable tank and I don't want it pinched. :rolleyes:

Archive photograph of the T34 in action against Hitler's

Germany together with Red Army shock troops in support..........

t34.jpg

7th, missing out on the play-offs by a point or goal difference.

7th also....

I did that BBC predictor and came up with exactly the same.. finishing 7th, losing out to Wolves on goals scored with exactly the same goal difference.

Course.. if we have Sproule, Grote, Finbog, Porter, Commons, and a couple others with our boys we will obviously cruise in to the top 6. :farmer:

Up the City

Tank3-T34-85.jpg

You need to get that rust fixed or the Royalist Gestapo Police will impound the vehicle for not being road worthy before you even get to the game.

Good job we're not playing Wrexham, Brunston (spit, gob) would stop you at the border.

You need to get that rust fixed or the Royalist Gestapo Police will impound the vehicle for not being road worthy before you even get to the game.

The rust got down to about 1/4" and then stopped. :winner_third_h4h:

I haven't got indicators but I do have a driving lamp at the front for making my way to and from away matches even in the most murkey driving conditions. :icecream:

Archived