IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle - The Green Gimps

OC 1645

After all the bullshit Ply-Muff have given us over the years on BCFC Rivals with their 'POP' posts about our failure to gain promotion they're now taking banter from us and they can't handle it. :winner_third_h4h:

Click on the URL below and read...'SIX POINTS FOR CITY AGAIN?' by BRIS12345..........

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=966&p=16

:fastasleep: you lot really are full of it aren't u your team is shite you'll only survive relegation like most teams do when the first come that's if you can survive of course :whistle2:

6 POINTS ?! don't make me laugh mate we'll thrash you when you come down here like we do with most less than average clubs and then go back to your place and take a point Plymouth 4 points Brizzle Shitty 1

hey that sounds like a good prediction for our home game don't you agree :banana:

OH OLLIE OLLIE

OLLIE OLLIE OLLIE OLLIE HOLLOWAY

___-scaled-0,,10364~2962408,00.jpg:worship2:

:fastasleep: you lot really are full of it aren't u your team is shite you'll only survive relegation like most teams do when the first come that's if you can survive of course :whistle2:

6 POINTS ?! don't make me laugh mate we'll thrash you when you come down here like we do with most less than average clubs and then go back to your place and take a point Plymouth 4 points Brizzle Shitty 1

hey that sounds like a good prediction for our home game don't you agree :banana:

OH OLLIE OLLIE

I reckon we'll take 6 points from your Green Gimps AGAIN !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h: Why's Hollowhead turned green? I always thought he was a staunch blue belly. :icecream:

I reckon we'll take 6 points from your Green Gimps AGAIN !!!!!! :winner_third_h4h: Why's Hollowhead turned green? I always thought he was a staunch blue belly. :icecream:

Gary Johnson versus the astute technical intelligence of Hollowhead.

Only one outcome here I'm afraid Plymuff. 6 points for City.

It also gives us a chance to put our reserves and U18's out too, no point risking the first team is there?

Points in the bag again, tyvm Skeletor ! :yawn:

OH OLLIE OLLIE

Dave the green

Team Supported- Bristol City

Dave I've just noticed this on your profile! Even you secretly support Bristol City deep down,don't worry though I won't tell anyone,our little secret pikey.

I think you know your on to a loser with those Pilgrims ;)

Cheer Up Hollowhead

Oh what can it mean

To a, sad Green Gimp b@stard

And a shite football team :icecream:

OH OLLIE OLLIE

Must be exciting for YOU to come on a BIG clubs forum :juggle:

OH OLLIE OLLIE

plymouth, just a small town near dawlish!

Dave you town is a total shit heap, full of inbreds and pikeys.

I feel sorry for you

I don't know Plymouth but that's what I've heard from others.

Dave, isn't it interesting that the first Plymouth-related post for a few days you leap upon and reply immediately. Anybody would think that you were lurking on here waiting in anticipation from the cosmopolitan city up the road from you to give a s h 1 t about you :innocent06:

What I have noticed from Plymouth's desperation to have us as rivals is that they seem to call us "The Turnips". Isn't that the ultimate irony? They are so sick of hearing inbreeding jokes from fans of other clubs that in desperation they try and foist an inbreeding nickname on us. Bristol being a nicer (from what I've heard of Plymouth), bigger, more cosmopolitan and better connected city. Back to the drawing board Plymouth.

OH OLLIE OLLIE

Dear Dave the Green,

All City fans have agreed this season not to give your beloved manager any grief when he takes the pitch either at Ashton Gate or Homer,s Park.

After all, Ians bristolian, and we hold the upmost respect for the chap.

Its wonderful to see how he,s furthered his career by becoming manager of the "mighty greens".

We will stand and applaude him, and chant his name!!!!!!

AND IF YOU BELIVE THAT LOAD OF ALD B@@@@CKS then... :shocking:

Holloway knows the score, he thrives on it, and so do we !!!!

His deep past from his time with our 8 fingered friends up the road, will never go away.

The RED ARMY will be in full voice home and away, so listen and enjoy cocker.... :aok2:

Since when did we care about PAFC, they're nothing, too far away and full of sailors. Cardiff and Southhampton are nearer. Aren't Wolves and West Brom the same distance. Forget them, insignificant

You can add Coventry to that list of teams closer than Plymouth, QPR probably aren't much further either.

Plymouth are about our 6/7th most local derby and are more of a charity case with their retarded manager :wacko: .

Johnson to beat Holloway don't make me laugh. The only thing that will worry Holloway when they meet is whether or not that big fat ####### of a manager that you have will eat him

You lot saying you fell sorry for me people who's grandparent's probably came from wales and let's face it we all know who they like making babies with (Baaahh)

You lot going on about how you're going to get 6 points let's face it you're only here because Forest ######ed up and you only have a squad capable of scraping out of league 1 where as we have an established championship team . Lets face it there's only 1 way you'll be looking at us in the table and it ain't down

Johnson to beat Holloway don't make me laugh. The only thing that will worry Holloway when they meet is whether or not that big fat ####### of a manager that you have will eat him

You lot saying you fell sorry for me people who's grandparent's probably came from wales and let's face it we all know who they like making babies with (Baaahh)

You lot going on about how you're going to get 6 points let's face it you're only here because Forest ######ed up and you only have a squad capable of scraping out of league 1 where as we have an established championship team . Lets face it there's only 1 way you'll be looking at us in the table and it ain't down

:fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep:

Yeah whatever.

Shouldn`t you be posting on Exeter`s message board? Because we sure as hell couldn`t give a flying one about Argiggle.

Yeah whatever.

Shouldn`t you be posting on Exeter`s message board? Because we sure as hell couldn`t give a flying one about Argiggle.

so why do you lot start threads about us then

I don't see any threads about QPR or Coventry or Birmingham who you are going on about being bigger rivals you know you love us really go on you can admit it go on

I don't see any threads about QPR or Coventry or Birmingham who you are going on about being bigger rivals you know you love us really go on you can admit it go on

I can guarantee that I know of nobody who gives a tinker`s cuss about you. Vague derbyish rivalry when we play you, but that`s about it. Let`s face it, nobody gives a $hyte about you, so you have to manufacture a rivalry with us. Bit sad really.

Sorry! We do hate bloody Skeletor, though! The ####.

Mate, your geographical location makes us look like we're in a Footballing hotbed! We may be the closest you have to competitive rivals but you mean nothing to us.

No one gives a ##### about you, you're really quite insignificant - get over it.

Conversed with a lad earlier about some of the cracking away days we got going on next season, fair play, you did feature sooner in the chat than S****horpe, Colchester and Barnsley but you were remembered and pondered over surprisingly lately and only in brief.

Gobby loves his Cyber wars, he'll duel with anyone. Don't be flattered by it.

oh right so what has hoolow head achieved in the last5 or so years ...oh yeah that rights he just about kept qpr up and from all the fans i speak to up in London..he only just managed that the gimp.....plymouth..they should blow that ###### bridge up going over to plymouth ...shit hole full of sailors.

Dave, you seem angry

Is your sister having an affair with you Dad or something?

Don't worry, I'm sure there's plenty of other siblings to choose from.

don't have a sister must be your wife or sister :laugh:

Why am I so angry because you lot are probably the most arrogant fans probably even above the Liverpool fans who think they are still English champions. you were in the top league once whoop di do thyat was a long time ago get over it YOU ARE SHITE you know it but you just hide it with arrogance

Lets put this debate to sleep Dave, and wait and see what happens!!!!!

Ask ANY football pundit in our country who has the more potential and ALL will go with BRISTOL CITY.

Its a fact, grow to respect it.

Lets put this debate to sleep Dave, and wait and see what happens!!!!!

Ask ANY football pundit in our country who has the more potential and ALL will go with BRISTOL CITY.

Its a fact, grow to respect it.

And you trust pundits do you ? They have said we will go down every season and we have finished higher every season looking at the play offs next season you have to learn to expect that stability is all you are going to do rather than thinking you'll go straight up there's a huge difference going from playing Northampton,Cheltenham & Port Vale to playing Charlton,Southampton & Wolves

you're right we will see :whistle2:

I feel sorry for you lot having to cope with this prat. I'm an Argyle fan and wish you all the best next season, i don't mind you lads from Brizzle. Dave, Just annoying them isn't going to help anything...

Good Luck Brizzle (I love you!) and keep insulting Dave *wink wink*

:)

I feel sorry for you lot having to cope with this prat. I'm an Argyle fan and wish you all the best next season, i don't mind you lads from Brizzle. Dave, Just annoying them isn't going to help anything...

Good Luck Brizzle (I love you!) and keep insulting Dave *wink wink*

:)

nice one. I don't mind Plymouth either but you have to admit 10 or 20 of your lot do piss other teams off.

Archived