IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle - The Green Gimps

OC 1645

Dave the green

Team Supported- Bristol City

Dave I've just noticed this on your profile! Even you secretly support Bristol City deep down,don't worry though I won't tell anyone,our little secret pikey.

I think you know your on to a loser with those Pilgrims ;)

I see you've changed it Dave. Too late mate your sercret is out.

Dave is City.

I see you've changed it Dave. Too late mate your sercret is out.

Dave is City.

First of all, Dave says 'Someone who says go to 6 games a season, and calls themselves a fan..' that's why i'm a season ticket holder...stupid.

Secondly, i agree with the quote!

Teeeams from the Westcountry!

First of all, Dave says 'Someone who says go to 6 games a season, and calls themselves a fan..' that's why i'm a season ticket holder...stupid.

Secondly, i agree with the quote!

Teeeams from the Westcountry!

You what? You've lost me there sweetheart!

Please,Try again! This time try and write it so I have some clue to the point your trying to make. That would be helpful.

How i've missed these Muff fans :10_1_108:

so why do you lot start threads about us then

I don't see any threads about QPR or Coventry or Birmingham who you are going on about being bigger rivals you know you love us really go on you can admit it go on

After all the 'POP' posts from your fans regarding our previous season's failures on cheshire_red's BCFC Rivals site over the past few seasons, how can you be surprised? 'People in glass houses should not throw stones' and 'For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind' etc. :icecream:

Johnson to beat Holloway don't make me laugh. The only thing that will worry Holloway when they meet is whether or not that big fat ####### of a manager that you have will eat him

You lot saying you fell sorry for me people who's grandparent's probably came from wales and let's face it we all know who they like making babies with (Baaahh)

You lot going on about how you're going to get 6 points let's face it you're only here because Forest ######ed up and you only have a squad capable of scraping out of league 1 where as we have an established championship team . Lets face it there's only 1 way you'll be looking at us in the table and it ain't down

you could in all fairness say, you lot only went up as champions cos the Rse forked it up. and we had Danny Wilson.

Archived