IGNORED

Tinman Hangs Up His Boots

farmeronecow

Best City player I have seen. Been my hero since a boy and just want to wish the bloke the best of luck and hopefully he'll be down the gate soon. Deserves a round of applause from all sides of the Gate for his services.

A player that took alot of critisism during his early years at the gate and also when he was our manager. I have alot of respect for him hes an honest bloke who was City through and through. Good luck to him in whatever he does for the future.

Good luck Brian, some of you may remember Matthew Hale who played in our reserves during the Lenartson era, i was chatting to him the other day and he is coach at Team Bath, he said Tinnion lives half the week in England and half the week in Spain, would explain why he's probably knackered, again Good Luck.

tinnion

Brian Tinnion has finally decided to hang up his boots for good.

Tinnion will instead focus on developing his thriving soccer schools in Bristol and Spain

best of luck fella. :clapping:

Truly one of Bristol City's all time greats, what a crying shame it ended the way it did.

Many of his footballing feats will remain with me forever, also that tragic picture of him sat in an empty stadium in Swansea with his head in his hands after the terrible 1-7 defeat.

Good Luck Brian! :clap:

and if he ever does come back to the gate...

OH TINMAM IS A SHITHEAD

HE WEARS A RED AND WHITE HAT

HE PLAYS FOR BRISTOL CITY

HE IS A VERY NICE CHAP

HE REALLY HATES THE ROVERS

HE WISHES THEY WERE DEAD

AND IF HE SEES A GASHEAD

HE'LL KICK THEM IN THE HEAD!!

True City legend, we have seen some good players come through our club, but this man is my Mr Bristol City of the last ten or so years. I remember that night at Anfield and always will, I also remember one cold night at Exeter watching the City (think it was the area final of the Windscreens/paint/van trophy) he was injured and sat in the stands. That bloke talked to me like I was best mate so Mr Tinman thanks for the memories and thanks for being such a nice bloke. Bring him back for his lap of honour (and more) that he deserves.

All the best Brian

City legend, I personally think the word is over used in football, but he was a legend. You don't get many players play 500+ games for one club these days

What impressed me the most about him (except the obvious talent) was the way he was always at reserve/youth squad friendlies such as the annual trips to bath, apulton, forest green etc... always there cheering the boys on

good luck to him for the future

All the best Brian

City legend, I personally think the word is over used in football, but he was a legend. You don't get many players play 500+ games for one club these days

What impressed me the most about him (except the obvious talent) was the way he was always at reserve/youth squad friendlies such as the annual trips to bath, apulton, forest green etc... always there cheering the boys on

good luck to him for the future

How many times exactly did he play for City? I didnt think it was as many as 500.

Nonsense!!

Totally agree but the likes of you and me get shot down in flames for daring to question why a player who started out at a Premiership club played season after season in the second and third tiers of English football with not so much as an enquiry from top grade clubs. Tinnion was a good lower league player who was content to pick up his no doubt decent wages at Bristol City for many years. A one trick pony, in my opinion, whose one trick to be fair (delivery when in space) was excellent but who never had the other abilities required to make it at the very top level. Other players, like Gerry Gow, had far more all round ability than Tinnion ever did and, as a consequence, played most of their careers in the top division.

Archived