IGNORED

Striker

Bodiesaffer

Unless GJ, PJ, or SL are reading this and fancy replying, thus giving away their secrets, I don't think you're going to get an answer from someone in the know.

Why don't you go to BCFC training tomorrow and ask GJ yourself?

I'm pretty sure we will get at least 1 new striker in before the season, one of the other 2 targets will surely be a front man.

Unless GJ, PJ, or SL are reading this and fancy replying, thus giving away their secrets, I don't think you're going to get an answer from someone in the know.

Why don't you go to BCFC training tomorrow and ask GJ yourself?

I'm pretty sure we will get at least 1 new striker in before the season, one of the other 2 targets will surely be a front man.

kev somepeople on here know people within like I did when one player was on are books. so iam only asking

Could well be a signing announced this week to co-incde with the start of pre-season training.....

One would imagine with 1st July being the transfer window opening, all freebies would be announced after then? I know last season we announced Jevo before 1st July but we are probably after a different class of player, and players who have more choice!!!

Archived