IGNORED

Wdp States

icamanicity

To get accustomed to the team, to train with the team, style of play etc.. You would ideally want a month before the season starts, I would think, or do you just wait for Mr Right, who is Mr Right, how long can you wait for Mr Right?

didn't hurt last season with the likes of McAllister & Johnson coming in just before the season started, although the team struggled early games, Johnson and ESPECIALLY McAllister impressed right away.

didn't hurt last season with the likes of McAllister & Johnson coming in just before the season started, although the team struggled early games, Johnson and ESPECIALLY McAllister impressed right away.

They did struggle early on, McAllister wasn't fit. I went down to his debut game against Swindon Reserves. Lucky not to get sent off because he was so late in on two challenges!

One thing I will say though, Championship. We have to hit the boards running, can't afford a bad start this year.

They did struggle early on, McAllister wasn't fit. I went down to his debut game against Swindon Reserves. Lucky not to get sent off because he was so late in on two challenges!

One thing I will say though, Championship. We have to hit the boards running, can't afford a bad start this year.

no ones mentioning Plummer, young and inexperienced maybe, but from what i've seen fast and good enough to give many championship journeymen defenders a worrying time.

Archived