IGNORED

The Positive Thread

ooRya

I'm really fed up with the moaners on this forum who just can't help themselves and find something negative to comment on at every opportunity.

Personally, I'm just loving being a Bristol City supporter at the moment! Football in the Championship and above is so high profile these days and it's just brilliant seeing City's name pop up all over the place. I've been watching City for 30 years and cannot remember looking forward to a season as much as I am this coming one......probably because we have been in the wilderness for so long!

I really do believe that City could be on the brink of something huge, and all I can say is.......BRING IT ON!

Positive comments only please.......

PS - no doubt someone out there will not be able to resist posting an alternative "negative" thread......well all I can say is, whoever you are......you really are a sad ba$tard!

Here here, you'd think we got relegated by the Gas out of the football league on the last day of last season the way some people are talking on here... :rolleyes: Being a City fan is simply superb at the moment! We'll have some more new signings to drool over soon no doubt and I'm lloking forward to beign at AG for the first game watching us stroll to a win over QPR.

Here here, you'd think we got relegated by the Gas out of the football league on the last day of last season the way some people are talking on here... :rolleyes: Being a City fan is simply superb at the moment! We'll have some more new signings to drool over soon no doubt and I'm lloking forward to beign at AG for the first game watching us stroll to a win over QPR.

bring on the new season.

i cant wait all those new grounds to visit

and i belive we are good enough to stayup which i will be quite happy with

I'm really fed up with the moaners on this forum who just can't help themselves and find something negative to comment on at every opportunity.

Personally, I'm just loving being a Bristol City supporter at the moment! Football in the Championship and above is so high profile these days and it's just brilliant seeing City's name pop up all over the place. I've been watching City for 30 years and cannot remember looking forward to a season as much as I am this coming one......probably because we have been in the wilderness for so long!

I really do believe that City could be on the brink of something huge, and all I can say is.......BRING IT ON!

Positive comments only please.......

PS - no doubt someone out there will not be able to resist posting an alternative "negative" thread......well all I can say is, whoever you are......you really are a sad ba$tard!

Great Post.

I was thinking of writing a simalar post as it really winds me up when people get on here and be-moan BCFC and everything to do with the Club, I'm really looking forward to next season and with our extra signings we are going to make which at the moment seems to be a big thing with a minority of posters on here.

In the next 2 weeks i can see something happening when we get back from Latvia when the new signings can then be apart of the rest of the friendlies.

Its going to be a long hard season but anywhere between 12-16 is not beyond our reach and to me that will be a great season.

Keep the Faith i am,

I'M RED AND I'M PROUD :city:

bring on the new season.

So will we all! If there are no moans then it's a waste of time having a debating forum, if we lick each others as##s. :fastasleep:

Positive mental attitude is a great thing.

I can't wait for the season to start, and for the true mighty reds to start playing some champagne football on such a high level as the champisonship.

This season is going to be class, make no mistake, and each game feels me with excitment.

The thought of seeing the flying irishman Sproule doing his merry irish jig down the wing, skinning 3 players and firing it into the net is an awesome prospect, plus I cannot wait to see the young man Tristan Plummer maybe get a chance to show us what skills he does possess.

Waiting for this season to start is like being a young sprog again waiting for christmas!

And I don't care that we have only signed 2 players - the season could be starting tomorrow and I would feel confident we would crush QPR 4-0!

bring on the new season.

Been to most of the grounds already, when there was proper atmosphere there.

I am positive however we will have problems if Brooker don't get fit soon or further additions are not made.

Archived