IGNORED

Phil Jevons?

reddogkev

I can't belive this debate has gone on so long. Jevons is sh*te, end of.

i cant belive you are a city fan mate how can you profess to be a fan or supporter of the club when all you ever post is negativity. surely everbody desrves chances and also if it wasnt for jevos goals we wouldnt have had a promotion season the guy was forced to play up front with a variety of differnet partners with little or no league experience whilst the incarceration and sick note of our previous top striker was the reason we didnt win the league posters like you are the reason some people don't post or visit these sites regularly and also just a footnote how to boost a strikers confidence before the season is not to bad mouth him on an internet forum

why don't you go to the mem and cheltenham next season and watch the woosh football of lge 1 mate seriously smells of gas round here

:city::city::city::city::city::city::city::city:

• Admin
I can't belive this debate has gone on so long. Jevons is sh*te, end of.

Jevons, by his own admission, had a disappointing season. If he felt he'd done his best I would be more in the "Jevons can't do it" camp but as it is I'm happy for him to continue with us in the Championship as long as others are brought in to fight for his place.

I'd be disappointed if Jevo left (unless we got decent money for him and got someone very good in to replace him). I think he can certainly improve from last season, as technically, he is a very good footballer.

I'd be delighted if he got 12 goals for us this coming season, and I think he can.

i cant belive you are a city fan mate how can you profess to be a fan or supporter of the club when all you ever post is negativity. surely everbody desrves chances and also if it wasnt for jevos goals we wouldnt have had a promotion season the guy was forced to play up front with a variety of differnet partners with little or no league experience whilst the incarceration and sick note of our previous top striker was the reason we didnt win the league posters like you are the reason some people don't post or visit these sites regularly and also just a footnote how to boost a strikers confidence before the season is not to bad mouth him on an internet forum

why don't you go to the mem and cheltenham next season and watch the woosh football of lge 1 mate seriously smells of gas round here

Go and buy a Speak and Spell, mate, will you?? Do you really think Jevons takes any notice of whats said about him on here??

The guy was forced to play up front with a variety of different partners with little or no league experience?? Who are you talking about?? Jevons is a league 2 player at best. He's lazy and, if he's not scoring, does not contribute to the team. He had his chance last season and I don't think he's capable of making the step up. I hope he is for City's sake, but based on last seasons performances, he's going to find it very hard. Enjoy the summer holidays, won't you, and I'd pay a little bit more attention to your English homework

Phil Jevons scored goals in the championship last time he played there, since then he is a more experienced player and I'd imagine will likely get a dozen goals this season.

Jevons has a footballing brain and is a very good technical player which has been proved with the quality of some of the goals he has scored at City and prior to that, however he isn't a Strong battering sort of player which you need to be in the lower two leagues, I firmly believe that this league will be more suited to his style and ability and given games and service will score.

His biggest problems wasnt taking chances, it was players creating chance for him.

Ha Ha :disapointed2se: , lazy, no bottle, slow and cant link play. Thats Jevons strong points :whistle2: . He was NEVER there anyway when the ball came in the box. Quicker he moves on the better.

Port marine red was only telling the truth. To be a top striker in the higher English leagues you have to put your body in where it hurts......sometimes. Jevons totally lacks the courage to do this, defenders in the Championship wont take prisoners and Jevons lack of bottle ( which we all saw last season) means he isnt good enough for this seasons division.

thats all i gotta say, when you lot become a professional footballer and score a goal like that then you can judge whos good enough hes quality!!!!!!!

I scored a goal exactly like that, only further out.

So am I good enough?

Errrrrrrrrrrrr...no.

Clever argument though.

personally, think he will still be at City come end of the transfer window and I firmly believe over the course of the season he will be involved in more games, than he will miss.

a player with the ability to score 10+ place this season,

Good squad player to have at the club

Go and buy a Speak and Spell, mate, will you?? Do you really think Jevons takes any notice of whats said about him on here??

The guy was forced to play up front with a variety of different partners with little or no league experience?? Who are you talking about?? Jevons is a league 2 player at best. He's lazy and, if he's not scoring, does not contribute to the team. He had his chance last season and I don't think he's capable of making the step up. I hope he is for City's sake, but based on last seasons performances, he's going to find it very hard. Enjoy the summer holidays, won't you, and I'd pay a little bit more attention to your English homework

how patronising are you english homework i am 30 yrs old forgive a few typos as i don't profess to being able to type and spell perfectly if thats the only come back you have to my post then i was right about your pure negativity towards the players the club and the management its a wonder anyone posts on here with dicks like you around

Archived