IGNORED

Brazilian

CityCiderEd

I was up the b.r.i last night visiting a mate of mine, well anyway his sister works in the cityshop and said when they were up there the day before and basso was there with another brazilian youngster, which she seems to think we are taking on trial and taking to Latvia, got me a bit excited. Just thought i'd share it. Sorry about the lack of info btw

:city:

I was up the b.r.i last night visiting a mate of mine, well anyway his sister works in the cityshop and said when they were up there the day before and basso was there with another brazilian youngster, which she seems to think we are taking on trial and taking to Latvia, got me a bit excited. Just thought i'd share it. Sorry about the lack of info btw

Could be true

But i bet its just another my dogs pet hamster told his mate the slug about it

Could be true

Well she seemed pretty sure bud, just read a thread from yesterday and someone on there has mentioned that we have brazilian trialists to, also a rumour. Looks quite promising though, I hope he's quality if its true. A little diamond in the rough IMAGINE IT!!!

Could be true

yeah, and from the man that posted this..

i work with a kiddie and he had a fone call off his old man saying he just spoke to cole's dad and he may be signing, but he'd like to stay, it may not be him who has the final say in it though, if the offer is right for the club

UTTER CRAP, why make stuff up?

1. you need to get a life mate, looking up past posts, why?? 2. I work with a kid who used to play at city with cole and knew him even before that, thats why his dad rang him whilst we were at work, because both families are friends.3. I'm not saying the brazilian trialist is a defo, it just might be though, she seemed pretty sure as i said.4. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I MAKE IT UP!

I have no inside information or any sources within the club but Gary Johnson does have a reputation for bringing in unknown foriegn players so the rumour MAY have some foundation. But although he could be on trial it doesn't mean they are any good or GJ will sign them.

The Girl in the City Shop & the Brazilian....?

Sounds interesting movie material.....?

:noexpression:

Yeah I agree ....bet he has a moustache and long dark hair....if you get my drift...!?

Mind you having been in the shop cant say there were many women in there that I could see in that type of film....!!

1. you need to get a life mate, looking up past posts, why?? 2. I work with a kid who used to play at city with cole and knew him even before that, thats why his dad rang him whilst we were at work, because both families are friends.3. I'm not saying the brazilian trialist is a defo, it just might be though, she seemed pretty sure as i said.4. WHY ON EARTH WOULD I MAKE IT UP!

Looking up recent posts, no offence, but expecially new members give a great insight into 'why'.

If i'm being honest, when i first read this post my bullshitometer was flashing red, and seeing that you made a simalar type post regarding Coles future (which is also BS, isint it?) i decided to highlight it.

Brazilian trialists don't exist in England I'm afraid, Man U had a tough enough job signing Anderson who is already world class.

Also, i know that the staff in the shop don't/are not aloud to talk about the commings and goings at AG, oddly enough, its actually a sackable offence.

So why would you make it up? you tell me.

Of course, if we are about to sign the next Rivaldo who is on trial at AG i owe you an apology.

:innocent06:

i see the fact that no-body believes your story has'nt got you that wound up. :innocent06:

Firstly, you can't bring in a Brazilian youngster until they reach the age of 18. Secondly, you can't sign any Brazilian without them playing a certain amount of games for their country at a certain level. The only way around that is if the player has a EU passport, as someone mentioned earlier on.

Was it ever contemplated that he may have been a reletive of Basso's...?

Utter rubbish with no foundation if you ask me!

Firstly, you can't bring in a Brazilian youngster until they reach the age of 18. Secondly, you can't sign any Brazilian without them playing a certain amount of games for their country at a certain level. The only way around that is if the player has a EU passport, as someone mentioned earlier on.

Was it ever contemplated that he may have been a reletive of Basso's...?

fair comment mate and i don't doubt for one minute that it's rubbish,he was probably basso's god son or something. but your arguement about not being able to bring a brazilian youngster until they are 18 or unless they have an eu passport fall down because as of yet, we know nothing other than the fact that he's brazilian, he may have an eu passport and he may also be 24,know what i mean?

[/quote

.It's a rumour, so i thought i would share it thats all. there are so many people on their high horse on this forum, i hope a lot a you are nowhere near me come the new season!

what you was told was in fact correct I thought i'd intervene seeing the stick your getting

fair comment mate and i don't doubt for one minute that it's rubbish,he was probably basso's god son or something. but your arguement about not being able to bring a brazilian youngster until they are 18 or unless they have an eu passport fall down because as of yet, we know nothing other than the fact that he's brazilian, he may have an eu passport and he may also be 24,know what i mean?

Yeah man, I know what you mean. I was just stating the regulations of bringing Brazilian's over to this country, albeit from what I've learnt in too many years of playing Champman! Wasn't meant to be on a high horse or anything like that, just trying to highlight how hard it is to get Brazilian, or South American, players into England.

Now stepping off any horse I was on :coat:

Yeah man, I know what you mean. I was just stating the regulations of bringing Brazilian's over to this country, albeit from what I've learnt in too many years of playing Champman! Wasn't meant to be on a high horse or anything like that, just trying to highlight how hard it is to get Brazilian, or South American, players into England.

Now stepping off any horse I was on :coat:

no worries mate, i must stop being so facetious.

Perhaps this is in fact the Argentinian that Yasser was talking about.

Archived