IGNORED

Brazilian

CityCiderEd

no, different players the argentinian met them a stanstead this morning not been to Bristol yet.

btw....where did u come from Lenny?

i mean i am a busy chap in between spending a ridiculously large amount of time these past 14 days on here because of all the fervour over signings... I need to cut that time down and cut to the chase...pennies from heaven if all our fellow posters are right about you.. have i been sleeping not to notice u?!!!!!

I was up the b.r.i last night visiting a mate of mine, well anyway his sister works in the cityshop and said when they were up there the day before and basso was there with another brazilian youngster, which she seems to think we are taking on trial and taking to Latvia, got me a bit excited. Just thought i'd share it. Sorry about the lack of info btw

:city:

Brazilian

And there was me ready to join in a bit of banter about birds pubic hair

btw....where did u come from Lenny?

i mean i am a busy chap in between spending a ridiculously large amount of time these past 14 days on here because of all the fervour over signings... I need to cut that time down and cut to the chase...pennies from heaven if all our fellow posters are right about you.. have i been sleeping not to notice u?!!!!!

Rich

This forum is all about debate and speculation which is great that's what it's for, sometimes the misinformation on here needs addressing.

Correct Sir.

this is interesting... not only a Hearts Link but a Baltic one as well....[albeit on the other argentine]

ARGENTINIAN trialists Fernando Screpis and Damian Gimenez have failed to agree contract terms with Hearts, although the Evening News can reveal that FBK Kaunas have moved to secure Screpis on a permanent contract.

Archived