IGNORED

Can't Believe All The Stuff On This Forum

BB in Backwell

We have had announcement after announcement from the Club that they are working behind the scenes to get the right Player in but you sad lot of people are still whingeing about the lack of players being brought into the Club,

'BOO HOO we are going to be relegated, Mummy I've wet me pants and the Season's not started yet' ...get a life.

Some of you are full-time on here - nothing else better to do you lot of Mother Hens?

Bye, I'm off to Bed as we're an Hour ahead over here..........Dreaming of City winning Promotion with the current crop of Players.

We have had announcement after announcement from the Club that they are working behind the scenes to get the right Player in but you sad lot of people are still whingeing about the lack of players being brought into the Club,

'BOO HOO we are going to be relegated, Mummy I've wet me pants and the Season's not started yet' ...get a life.

Some of you are full-time on here - nothing else better to do you lot of Mother Hens?

Bye, I'm off to Bed as we're an Hour ahead over here..........Dreaming of City winning Promotion with the current crop of Players.

And people say this forums going down hill?

Bah I say, Bah!

:noexpression:

was there any need?

Yeah well said....case although they did fantastically well last year - winning promotion with the current set of players is a dream mate....!!!!

Try to understand....its a Forum....its where people discuss and evaluate whats going on at our club - if you don't like it its simple...don't come on the forum....!??!?!?

Simple really :noexpression:

heres someone who won't be dancing in the german valleys tonight.

Yeah well said....case although they did fantastically well last year - winning promotion with the current set of players is a dream mate....!!!!

Try to understand....its a Forum....its where people discuss and evaluate whats going on at our club - if you don't like it its simple...don't come on the forum....!??!?!?

Simple really :noexpression:

You Trolley Head! Yes this is such a constructive Forum! Just expressing my opinion like everyone else on this Forum - slagging everyone else off. Arschloch as we say in Deutschland.

Hier Hier!

Archived