IGNORED

A Little Worried For Gj's Health

Port Said Red

Having not heard any news of GJ's toiletry habits since the transfer window opened, I am worried that he may not have passed anything significant for the last 6 weeks.

Of course it may be that, like his transfer dealings, he prefers to keep information on his movements to himself. I can't believe that he thinks so little of the fans that he keeps us in the dark like this. :disapointed2se:

Having not heard any news of GJ's toiletry habits since the transfer window opened, I am worried that he may not have passed anything significant for the last 6 weeks.

Of course it may be that, like his transfer dealings, he prefers to keep information on his movements to himself. I can't believe that he thinks so little of the fans that he keeps us in the dark like this. :disapointed2se:

i think we desperately need the season to start before people start getting taken away by the men in white coats :bonkers:

Don't worry, apparantly he's got something in the pipline and when it comes out it will make a BIG splash!!

Read on craprumours.com that GJ has made a tentative offer of £3.50 for laxative (currently playing in the Greek 1st division)only this morning.

Talking on Talksport later, GJ said that he had first thought his main priority was cover up front but that he had come to realise that his major problem was at the back and that his chairman was urging him to bend over backwards to get a purchase made sooner rather than later.

Asked what he would do if the right laxative wasn't available GJ admitted that he might have to look at suppository ( the Argentinian stopper)as an alternative. Talksport asked how his chairman would feel about taking in suppository and GJ replied that he knew that SL would be right behind him on this and would be prepared to give him a push if it helped get the deal done.

Just goes to show that, when push comes to shove, any transfer can turn out 5h1t!

Guest ashtonyate
So Gary has constipation, I don't think he is on his own.

There are plenty full of shit on here at the moment!

Well he is making me s**t myself with his transfer blockage

Archived