IGNORED

No New Ground For The Sags

Barrs Court Red

Guest mesa boogie
Notice from beeb sag forum that they have now sold over

a 1000 S.T`s :o

Away games every week after Christmas. Anymore winger signings I mean how many's that now? Murray, Wilson, Betsey, Sproule, McIndoe how many more do you want?

Away games every week after Christmas. Anymore winger signings I mean how many's that now? Murray, Wilson, Betsey, Sproule, McIndoe how many more do you want?

and you would bite outr hand off for any one of those, The stadium was never going to happen anyway i cant believe any Rovers fan thought it would.

Hillarious, you can't think of anything better to insult us with than to list five quality players who are better than what you've got.

Oh it's hard times at the Memorial Ground when that's all you've got.

And yes that's enough quality wide players on the wings for now, cheers!

Guest mesa boogie
and you would bite outr hand off for any one of those, The stadium was never going to happen anyway i cant believe any Rovers fan thought it would.

We'll see my old cocker.

Guest mesa boogie
Hillarious, you can't think of anything better to insult us with than to list five quality players who are better than what you've got.

Oh it's hard times at the Memorial Ground when that's all you've got.

And yes that's enough quality wide players on the wings for now, cheers!

I was just questioning your transfer policy, it was only a couple of weeks ago you were all demanding a striker still nothing but hey you've got wingers.

Strength in depth sunshine....thats what its all about at Championship level......

....not that you would no all about that of course :whistle2:

Guest mesa boogie
we will, How will the ground be self financing? If your borrowing 30m to build it i expect the interest on that is more than a few students loans worth, I really cant see it happening.

Flats, hotel, tescos (apparently), Dunfords whoring himself, cure for HIV, money trees, golden harps stolen from giants that live at the top of vines among other things.

:rolleyes:

I was just questioning your transfer policy, it was only a couple of weeks ago you were all demanding a striker still nothing but hey you've got wingers.

We're still demanding a striker.

We've been demanding a left winger for three years and we've got a good un.

We've strengthened an area that needed strengthening. Great.

Next we fill the other gaps. Simple really.

We've got some spare.

Have you? I thought you only had Walker, Lambert and now Williams. Wasn't that why you had the West Brom geezer on loan? Or are you counting Haldane?

Actually, would you be up for having Murray when he's released at the end of this season?

Guest mesa boogie
Have you? I thought you only had Walker, Lambert and now Williams. Wasn't that why you had the West Brom geezer on loan? Or are you counting Haldane?

Actually, would you be up for having Murray when he's released at the end of this season?

You're forgetting Jaws.

Guest mesa boogie
Now you're just making players up.

who?

Scored the 4th against Lincoln, the lad that had his jaw broke by the Barrow player.

Guest mesa boogie
Oh him, Rigg O'Mortis. Got laid out like a stiff.

Seriously Terrible incident.

At least you've got a mobile bottle opener.

He's brilliant jaws.

Archived