IGNORED

No New Ground For The Sags

Barrs Court Red

Just did a Tarot reading on you.

Death.jpg

Um.

Just thinking bout this.....hardy a nice thing to say or do to someone is it when it sposed to be a bit of banter....is it...?

Supposed to be funny is it....well I for one don't find it funny - nice to see all you lot behind me - spose if it was posted at one of the more popular posters on here you'd all be up in arms....your out of order Mesa Boogie....

Just thinking bout this.....hardy a nice thing to say or do to someone is it when it sposed to be a bit of banter....is it...?

Supposed to be funny is it....well I for one don't find it funny - nice to see all you lot behind me - spose if it was posted at one of the more popular posters on here you'd all be up in arms....your out of order Mesa Boogie....

He was probably only meaning it as banter, but I agree its not the best thing to say. Serious question guys, as I am not that clued up on your team, in an earlier post it was mentioned about all the wingers you know have, can any of those play as a striker?

Death means change in Tarot reading, without a context there's nothing in it.

It's like walking up to you and saying the word "change"

Why are you so upset about that?

Death means change in Tarot reading, without a context there's nothing in it.

It's like walking up to you and saying the word "change"

Why are you so upset about that?

Sorry but I and i'm sure thousands of others on here aren't Tarot experts....just take it as an insult having a death card thrown at me.....!!!!

Besides I don't believe 'change' was the cntext in which it was said....tahts why i am disappointed - not so much upset....?!?

Sorry but I and i'm sure thousands of others on here aren't Tarot experts....just take it as an insult having a death card thrown at me.....!!!!

Besides I don't believe 'change' was the cntext in which it was said....tahts why i am disappointed - not so much upset....?!?

Expert in tarot? Hardly, just anytime tarot crops up in film or tv the death card comes up the receiver of said death card is shocked, until it's explained it's the card of change.

And i'm sure you underestimate Mesa, he is a Rovers fan, therefore a Gypsy, so he must know about Tarot cards, he makes his living out of them.

Expert in tarot? Hardly, just anytime tarot crops up in film or tv the death card comes up the receiver of said death card is shocked, until it's explained it's the card of change.

And i'm sure you underestimate Mesa, he is a Rovers fan, therefore a Gypsy, so he must know about Tarot cards, he makes his living out of them.

okey dokey redhyde...all explained ....i'll let the pikey off.......this time..... :bruce_h4h:

The Horfield Gas returned to pre-season training this week ... from today's Bristol Evening Post ... Link

TRAVELLERS: WE'RE STAYING A FORTNIGHT

10:40 - 13 July 2007

A Group of travellers who have moved onto Horfield Leisure Centre car park say they want to stay there for another two weeks.The first two caravans arrived in the car park almost a fortnight ago and were then joined by more on Tuesday.

One of the travellers told the Evening Post: "We are going to stay a couple of weeks from now. We have kept the place tidy."

Bristol City Council, which owns the land, has leased it out to Sports and Leisure Management Limited (SLM) - the company which manages the sports centre.

SLM will have to seek enforcement to move the travellers on but the firm does not expect this to happen until the middle of next week.

The caravans are parked at the rear of the car park which looks out across a field to Grittleton Road.

One resident, who asked not to be named, said: "There was an old carpet and a tent dumped by the ditch in the middle of the field.

"When we went swimming we noticed lots of gas canisters there which is a danger in itself."

But Lizzie Pile who owns a mobile food van opposite the sports centre said: "The travellers have not caused me a problem at all. They come over for breakfast and have been polite."

Away games every week after Christmas. Anymore winger signings I mean how many's that now? Murray, Wilson, Betsey, Sproule, McIndoe how many more do you want?
But only two quid to get a coach there. Less than a pint and cheaper than driving.

I was just questioning your transfer policy, it was only a couple of weeks ago you were all demanding a striker still nothing but hey you've got wingers.
Just laying the foundations for a successful attack our poorer relation.

Whats going on, I cant see any news on it anywhere, can someone update me please?

I've heard a few things, Bristol rugby are dragging their heels (I'm not surprised after the sags stole there stadium), They have a contract with Rovers to lease the stadium so don't have to move. Bristol moving away from there traditional home for a couple of years (if not forever) could cause low attendances which would mean a loss of revenue. There isn't as much money in rugby as there is in football so you can understand there concerns.

They have been linked with the County ground which isn't to far from the Mem but myself I feel that is out of the question due to the effect the rugby will have on the pitch. The most sensible option is to build temporary stands at Clifton, However this is still taking the club away from it's heartland. Parking and traffic up there would be a nightmare. Especially on a Saturday being so close to Cribbs with all the Saturday shoppers. They would also need planning permission and that could be a lengthily process. Also why should they have to pay extra money to erect temporary stands and pay Clifton rent, When they have a contract in place with Rovers to play at the Mem? Surely Rovers could afford to pay it considering they are supposedly getting this 30 million stadium for free and have sold thousands of season tickets.

The South Stand is back at the Mem, Originally it wasn't meant to be going back after Wimbledon due to the redevelopment, They were going to start early preparation work on that end of the ground but obviously they are not now (Maybe a sign of things to come :fingerscrossed:) Even if it wasn't coming back it wouldn't have affected the capacity at the Mem as extra places was made available elsewhere in the stadium.

My money says any redevelopment if it begins at all will start next summer, Not at Xmas. The Rovers management also don't seem kean on the disruption the move could cause on there first season back in League One. I think if there ST sells remain low then that may also cause the Rovers board into a rethink.

Actually, in a Tarot reading the "death" card usually signifies a radiacal change in someones life......it does not mean you are cursed to die! :nono:

Archived