IGNORED

New Shirt

Guest puddy_bcfc

Guest puddy_bcfc

just wondering what everybody thinks of the new shirt? I'm not to sure about it, but ill still get it ofcourse

whats everybody elses views on it?

sorry if someone has already said about this but i havent seen a thread on it :ph34r:

Guest puddy_bcfc

if your not sure where to see the shirt, at the moment i only think it is on bcfc world, on a interview with tony rougier, any other links to pictures of the shirt, would be appreciated,

cheers :ph34r:

Guest eviltaxman

I popped into the City Shop this morning and was told they have NO shirts left.. of any kind (except a returned away top) and don't see themselves getting anything else until May/June ready for next season.

I even asked if a Murray top was going to be available... they said not as far as we know. :ph34r:

I popped into the City Shop this morning and was told they have NO shirts left.. of any kind (except a returned away top) and don't see themselves getting anything else until May/June ready for next season.

I even asked if a Murray top was going to be available... they said not as far as we know. :ph34r:

Don't be silly surely no-one will want to buy a city shirt till May/June?! What a great shop huh! :ph34r:

on world it says its available to view pre order as from Monday but i dunno when it goes on general sale...

I'm looking at it (cant put a picture on here) but i will describe it for you!

um, its red...

bright red, brighter than the old shirts and the colour of the forum, more the colour of when we had that circular sanderson ( i think? ) sponsor.

very simple design, with a round neck, will look better that the old shirts with jeans!

You know this fashion of wearing a t shirt underneath anything? well it kind of looks like there is a small white under trim round the neck and round the arms. thats the only white on the actual shirt, as well of course DAS as the sponsor, which also looks less white. (?)

Then we have TFG in white on the right and the crest with a red background on the left.

Very simple, but i think it looks the nicest shirt we have had for years.

Guest eviltaxman

They did say that from Monday you can pre-order your new "next season" tops on-line.... didn't say anything about a Murray top. :ph34r:

But I still want one!

Just looking on the online shop, not on there yet.

It should be on the official site by the end of the day shouldn't it.

should be id imagine...

If its available to pre order on monday they need to start getting the word out...

When do you reckon we will be able to get it? as in post it? i doubt they will sell them now - if you get what i mean!

its a lot nicer than this years - i reckon there is too much white...

this is really simple, plain red with all the info on the front... wonder what the away ones like??!

Something to look forward too, is it just me or is it a bit early to bring out a new shirt, even though you cant actually buy it yet :ph34r:

Dilema. I was going to get the new England shirt for my boys birthday, next Thursday ( he is an April Fool !). I think is goes on sale 31st march. Now there is a city shirt coming soon... when is it actually on sale, In time for his birthday?

I didn't think city usually sell their shirts so early? The black away one was last july and the red one later??? Maybe it is because there is an England one coming out they have gone early this year, to make us parents choose!

I will probably buy both shirts anyway, just didn't want to all at once! No bribing power then! :ph34r:

Dilema. I was going to get the new England shirt for my boys birthday, next Thursday ( he is an April Fool !). I think is goes on sale 31st march. Now there is a city shirt coming soon... when is it actually on sale, In time for his birthday?

I didn't think city usually sell their shirts so early? The black away one was last july and the red one later??? Maybe it is because there is an England one coming out they have gone early this year, to make us parents choose!

I will probably buy both shirts anyway, just didn't want to all at once! No bribing power then! :ph34r:

England, as much as id prefer the new City one, for a young lad - that will be the fashion statement he will want.

some clubs have done it this early before i think..

To be honest those £20 shirts were snapped up and there not making them anymore, so the shop needs to sell something!

I remember Man U brought out that blue one about this time back in the 90s..

True, I wont be able to get it until i next get paid anyway, which is a month away yet :ph34r:

Archived