IGNORED

New Shirt

Guest puddy_bcfc

Guest zider_head

cant somebody just do a screen dump of there screen please ? just press the "print screen key" then past it into word and cut and paste it onto here surely ?

cant somebody just do a screen dump of there screen please ? just press the "print screen key" then past it into word and cut and paste it onto here surely ?
i tired but it wont work, the screen where the video is being played goes black :ph34r:

Sorry - I read the post about the copy right, etc... decided to remove the pic...

bcfc_lee - can you do the same??

I just did a pause in media player and did a screen print - amend your post - so the Editor doesn't get pi$$ed off.

Cheer.

Sorry - I read the post about the copy right, etc... decided to remove the pic...

bristol_lee - can you do the same??

I just did a pause in media player and did a screen print - amend your post - so the Editor doesn't get pi$$ed off.

Cheers.

Guest puddy_bcfc

the more i look at the shirt the more it grows on me :ph34r: , it does look alot like the liverpool shirt last night, plain and simple, but beginning to like it now

Edit: Done :ph34r:
Thanks Lee

Don't want to get in Ed's bad books!!

It does look a lot like this seasons liverpool shirt though like puddy says.

Its a vintage shirt for what will hopefully be a vintage season in Div 1!!!

Thanks Lee

Don't want to get in Ed's bad books!!

It does look a lot like this seasons liverpool shirt though like puddy says.

Its a vintage shirt for what will hopefully be a vintage season in Div 1!!!

No problem

Or you could pay as little as £20 and see it for yourself and in the same way the club would benefit with some of your money.

I'm supprised no-ones chosen it as thier avatar yet, surely it wouldnt be against copyrite but you just having a pic you like :clap:
True - but as it isn't officially released till Monday - could be against copyright and all that...

???? :ph34r: ?? :ph34r: ??

Archived