IGNORED

Dolman Membership

budbcfc

Not sure how you go about getting one if you are not a ST holder though?

By applying directly to the SC. Either pop in to the office on a Monday or Thursday betwen 9.30 and 3.15pm or you can sign up at the open day on the 5th August.The SC will have a stall.The other option is to sign up on any matchday at the DEH.

oh, i was pretty sure that it was only available to ST holders but may be wrong

ST holders only was how it used to be - untill last season when the Supporters Club took over made the DEH avaliable to all fans.Now there are no exclusions to membership.

oh, i was pretty sure that it was only available to ST holders but may be wrong

That was in the days before the SC moved to the Dolman. Previously access to the bar was a privilege of being a Season Ticket holder. Now you have to pay your £5 to drink bad beer in sterile surroundings, although as an added extra you can see through to the (previously accessible) bar that is now the private, subsidised reserve of Gold members that don't like to mix with the riff-raff.

I'm taking my daughter with me this season is the dolman bar ok for kids

It's fine for kids, especially now that it's non-smoking. Plenty of space and usually plenty of kids running around. Though I must admit I haven't been in there since they made it the supporters club so some things may have changed.

It's fine for kids, especially now that it's non-smoking. Plenty of space and usually plenty of kids running around. Though I must admit I haven't been in there since they made it the supporters club so some things may have changed.

Yeah the little ####ers still run about in there.

Pisses me off.

Ban the lot of em

Its simple - you sign up at the door before you go in.You get issued with your card as soon as you've filled the application form.

This is my second season as being a "paid up member (bronze) of Bristol City supporters club,

and yet........ I have not received one item of information about the said "supporters club", I take it, that as a bronze member all that entitles me to, is a drink in the bar on a matchday, why is no correspondence ever sent out to me regarding the Bristol City Supporters Club?

This is my second season as being a "paid up member (bronze) of Bristol City supporters club,

and yet........ I have not received one item of information about the said "supporters club", I take it, that as a bronze member all that entitles me to, is a drink in the bar on a matchday, why is no correspondence ever sent out to me regarding the Bristol City Supporters Club?

your comments have been noted....... -please see notice board in DEH corridor for reply, thankyou, & goodbye.

non season ticket holders can't have a dolman membership

i used to be a season ticket holder but because of work commitments this season ill miss probably 5 or 6 games so i would of lost money however to answer your quote, i recieved today my pass for the dolman bar free of charge perhaps because of my loyalty over the years

Good point, perhaps if enough people feel the same we could ask for some questions to be answered. Or we could just keep being ignored and just moan about it.

Archived