IGNORED

New Seats

westonred

Yep, its pretty obvious that the colours of the new seats wouldnt match the older ones as they fade over time, even if they were the same colour to start with. They replaced the D block seats which were red though. I can't imagine that the seats were that expensive to buy - they don't feel it anyway - and they seemed to be able to install them quickly so we may as well have gone the whole hog and replaced them all.

Also feel that the font or style of the lettering is poor - basic and old fashioned. From the air the stand looks quite old - I know that it is but if we had done the seats properly it would look a bit newer I'm sure. Look at Charltons ground for example. From those balloon shots you would have to explain to someone that had never been to AG that the seats were brand new as they sure don't look it.

Still anything is an improvement over the wooden ones that were there before and there is a bit more legroom.

Yep, its pretty obvious that the colours of the new seats wouldnt match the older ones as they fade over time, even if they were the same colour to start with. They replaced the D block seats which were red though. I can't imagine that the seats were that expensive to buy - they don't feel it anyway - and they seemed to be able to install them quickly so we may as well have gone the whole hog and replaced them all.

Also feel that the font or style of the lettering is poor - basic and old fashioned. From the air the stand looks quite old - I know that it is but if we had done the seats properly it would look a bit newer I'm sure. Look at Charltons ground for example. From those balloon shots you would have to explain to someone that had never been to AG that the seats were brand new as they sure don't look it.

Still anything is an improvement over the wooden ones that were there before and there is a bit more legroom.

Agree with most of that except the more legroom bit!! At Yeovil game was alright cos no-one sat next to me so could stretch leg sideways - tomorrow will be another story!

That aside am looking forward to watching CHAMPIONSHIP football from middle of the T tomorrow

FTG

The CITY in that aerial shot looks absolutely shocking - total embaresment. I don't get it, they take all summer to do the BRISTOL and make a really good job of it then they do the CITY in 2 days and it looks shite. The fact that they didn't even replace all of the lower Dolman seats says it all. Our club is run by jokers.

Archived