IGNORED

New Seats

westonred

Its finished - was down the Gate earlier today and the Dolman look really good (despite the dodgy 'R')

'Bristol City' all across the upper and lower stand.

Have they replaced all the bottom tier seats?

wicked! that is guna look proper mint!

havent seen it yet but yeah they will have done:

B R I S T O L in the top half

instead of

G W R fm its guna be

C I T Y

I got that point, the point I was making is have they replace the entire bottom tier of seats with new plastic ones (i.e. replacing red ones that are only 8 years old) or just put new ones in where required..

I'll have a look later on the way to the night glow I expect

Credit where credit is due the seats look great and they really have done a good Job but i do wish they had given the stadium a lick of paint its almost pink now!

Jase

Very true roof of east end is very pinkish ..couldve done with a lick of red to spruce it up!!(even though cant see it from ground level) unless u live in the flats.

It just doesn't look right:

0,,10327~3315955,00.jpg

The last bit of the '\' bit should have gone vertical imo.

hmmm.. the red lines that run from top to bottom of the R block look odd.. like someone has pulled two threads from a pullover. Be interested to know what thats all about then. Are they some randomly placed premier seats perhaps?!

ah right ok, my bad

um well not sure but i should think so otherwise youd be able to easily tell which ones were knew and which ones weren't, cos like fading from the sun etc. i'd be surprised if they didnt.

Well just to confirm, they haven't replaced the bottom tier, just replaced the ones required to make the words 'City' - Looks quite good still.

here is a question for you all.

got 2 tickets for the qpr game ages ago.

the seats are dolman block a row b seats 1 & 2.

not a problem i thought.

went to the bournemouth game on saturday and noticed that seat 1 wasnt there.

what do i do if it still isnt there tommorrow?

make sure you give the ticket to seat one to whoevers going with you! :innocent06:

Whats wrong with the 'R'...!?

I popped into the stadium a couple of weeks ago, and as far as I can see, that column of seats in the "R" didnt have a base at the time, which is why it looked slightly odd, The seats have a base and a back, and they only had 1 of these, not both.

Si.

Credit where credit is due the seats look great and they really have done a good Job but i do wish they had given the stadium a lick of paint its almost pink now!

Jase

Think we missed out on the paint when we didn't win the paint pot Trophy last season, and now we don't get to play in it this year as we are CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!

:chant6ez::chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez: :chant6ez:

CITY on the bottom looks absolutely shocking!

Did they get the local kids to do it?

I have to agree. Think it was such a rush to get it finished in time that it looks like a rush job.

Archived