IGNORED

The Simpsons Movie

94th Minute

People enjoy different things, if we all liked the same stuff life would be boring and what would you have to argue about?

Oo i've been waiting for someone to say that so I can say my deep bit...

Technically as we'd all like the same stuff, if everything was the same the world wouldn't be boring as we'd all like the same stuff!

Anyway, I thought the actual story was pants, but the jokes we class. Homer was by far the funniest I've seen him.

Oo i've been waiting for someone to say that so I can say my deep bit...

Technically as we'd all like the same stuff, if everything was the same the world wouldn't be boring as we'd all like the same stuff!

Anyway, I thought the actual story was pants, but the jokes we class. Homer was by far the funniest I've seen him.

Far be it for me to make this too deep (especially at this time), but, isnt conversation structured around debate and differing opinions?

Surely you'd run out of things to say if it wasnt?

Really Severance? That film was a shocker too.
If your not a fan of Danny Dyer then you wont like that film really as it's a typical Dyer film.

I like Dyer so enjoyed the film. Although I thought out of Severance and Outlaw, Outlaw was better. Although strangely enough Outlaw wasn't a typical Dyer film.

Guest Eamer
If your not a fan of Danny Dyer then you wont like that film really as it's a typical Dyer film.

I like Danny Dyer but didn't like Severance.

Archived