IGNORED

East End Tickets

midland red

Right bear with me on this one, friend of mine has got a season ticket in the EE for this season, wants to take his nephew down occasionally including the first game against QPR, rings the ticket office for a juvenile ticket for the EE, is told NO tickets for the Wedlocks stand will be put on sale until all other three stands are sold out, this is now club policy, he argued his case and was passed onto a supervisor who clarified the point that until all three stands are sold out no tickets for the EE will be sold, and there will be no pay on the day into the EE if other stands are available.

So to summarise the EE will be used only for present season ticket holders and overflow when required.

Does this make any sense, surely any sale of any ticket for any stand is revenue for the club.

Confused.

yours midland red.

:ranting:

absolutely ridiculous what was the point in opening it for 1000 fans then,when they get it in there thick heads fans like going in there everyone has a preffered stand if his nephew is on his own now he won t bother at all,City again missing out on more money,for QPR THERE COULD BE 1000 IN THE EASTEND MORE MONEY AND GREAT ATMOSPHERE CREATED FOR THE FIRST GAME WHERE WE NEED 3 POINTS WAKE UP CITY

??????????????????????

Confused!

Ticket link on main site lists advanced price ( £23 adult, £13 juv )

and pay on the day price ( £25, £15 juv )

for the Wedlocks stand for the Q.P.R game.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/HomeTickets/0,,...1060964,00.html

What a #### up!

Someone should take a screenshot of that page before they change it, and complain to the club.

I know a few with season tickets in there who will be furious with this.

Right bear with me on this one, friend of mine has got a season ticket in the EE for this season, wants to take his nephew down occasionally including the first game against QPR, rings the ticket office for a juvenile ticket for the EE, is told NO tickets for the Wedlocks stand will be put on sale until all other three stands are sold out, this is now club policy, he argued his case and was passed onto a supervisor who clarified the point that until all three stands are sold out no tickets for the EE will be sold, and there will be no pay on the day into the EE if other stands are available.

So to summarise the EE will be used only for present season ticket holders and overflow when required.

Does this make any sense, surely any sale of any ticket for any stand is revenue for the club.

Confused.

yours midland red.

Cant see why it woudl be a problem?

there would'nt be any extra costs cos the stand is already open!!

Confused.

yours midland red.

Unfortunately another dumb decision by the Club. I bought three tickets for the East-End for QPR Game a few weeks ago.

Tried buying another one Yesterday & was told the same thing - other Stands have to be sold out first - I was in fact sold these tickets in error before this decision had filtered down to the Ticket desk. Usual sh**te organisation.

Tell your Mate I have a spare Ticket for his nephew if still required, as I now need 2 for the Williams - but Adult price £23.

am i reading this right?? if you have a s/t for the east end and you wanted to take a mate to the game you cannot get him a ticket to sit in the same stand as you unless its a sell out!!! what typical muddled thinking yet again from the club.

who makes these mad policies up? what odds does it make if you pay to go in one stand or the other? its all cash.

am i reading this right?? if you have a s/t for the east end and you wanted to take a mate to the game you cannot get him a ticket to sit in the same stand as you unless its a sell out!!! what typical muddled thinking yet again from the club.

who makes these mad policies up? what odds does it make if you pay to go in one stand or the other? its all cash.

Yes you are. As I said Dum. Whoever has made this decision shouldn't be at the Club.

I understood the clubs view when the east end was'nt in use, with regards to extra costs. But I cant see why this would cost the club and i'm baffled as to why the wont open it to pay on the day fans??

I think the Supporters Trust, as OUR voice should get involved, encourage the club to have a rethink. Because this stupid stance could COST the club.

I understood the clubs view when the east end was'nt in use, with regards to extra costs. But I cant see why this would cost the club and i'm baffled as to why the wont open it to pay on the day fans??

I think the Supporters Trust, as OUR voice should get involved, encourage the club to have a rethink. Because this stupid stance could COST the club.

The only logical reason I can think of is that the Club are waiting to sell more East-End Season tickets & really want all Seats to be Season Ticket only (to capacity, in an ideal World) in that end - I suspect they will go on general sale when it looks like all likely East-End Season tickets have been sold, just before the QPR game. They are hedging their Bets!

The only logical reason I can think of is that the Club are waiting to sell more East-End Season tickets & really want all Seats to be Season Ticket only (to capacity, in an ideal World) in that end - I suspect they will go on general sale when it looks like all likely East-End Season tickets have been sold, just before the QPR game. They are hedging their Bets!

Yes and I forgot to mention People on here ( 10,000 plus ) have been making such a fuss about opening the East-End that surely the Club can expect the east-End to be full of Season Tickets? Just trying to see it from the Clubs point of view.

The Devils advocate, if you like. Thats me done with posting for another year. I must get out more like BB. Sad Boy that one.

Bye.

it's crazy, just open the stand for those who want to go in there, that was the whole point of the campaign.

you now have people who really want to go in the EE not being able to becuse they have to be part of a stand filling

program for the rest of ashton gate and those who can't get a ticket for the rest of the ground end up in a area of

ashton gate where they don't want to be?? it's ridiculous, Ashton gate will fill up any how it does not need cattle branding

of you must go here or there first, it explains why season ticket numbers are not as expected as those who want to sit in the EE

are being told this tosh and the fans are opting to sit elsewhere, the EE is a small area those who want to will fill it leaving the rest

of Ashton gate to be filled up.

come on city sort it out, let people sit where they want to as happy fans positive support

your not giving fans a fair deal here it sounds like people are doing their best to make the EE

a flop by defering people away.

I was always under the impression the EE will have 1000 seats available. Fist the ST's would go on sale and any remaining seats will be sold by POTD. If we play a big game then more seats will be made available in the EE for home fans'. However this no longer seems to be the case.

What is the difference of 1000 season ticket holder in there or say 500 season ticket holders and 500 POTD?

it makes you wonder if some at the club want the EE to fail, what better way to do it is deferr people

away when asking for tickets therefore making the stand look like it's flopped,

the club are moving the goal posts on this stand by the day,

people have put some time, money and effort in to this EE project trying to drum up some

positive support for the players and moving away the stigma of a so called trouble stand,

even making flags and badges, off their own backs and these people are

treated like this? they do this work then are told they can't take their kid in there with them?

we are not talking groups of chavs here unsupervised just a uncle with a season ticket who wants to take nephew to football

but told he can't sit with him there when there are 200 odd spare seats around him?? come on city play fair this was not

what the campaign was fought for and agreed the opening, unreserved seating, season tickets and pay as you

go was asked for and at first it seemed we had it, happy fans, but now??? no wonder the sales have appeared low

if people have been told this? let the EE fill up first, 1,000 seats is nothing compared to those drifter fans who turn

up on big games and end up in the EE becuse they can't sit elsewhere, that type of fan does not want to be in the EE,

Ashton gate will fill up regardless but let those sit where they want to sit, a ticket is a ticket and money for the club

so sell them it.

if i am wrong then i will stand corrected but is Bristol City Football Club the only club who dictates where their own supporters can sit, other than obviously the away area, have other fans around the country got the choice to sit wherever they please subject to availability, WHY does this club constantly treat their own like small children.

This is another poor decision by people who clearly have no idea what makes the everyday football supporter tick, to run a successful club you have to understand the needs of your fanbase - the people who make the game what it is, without us the game is nothing, go and watch a game in an empty stadium to understand the concept.

To move forward we need football people at the helm, without them the fanbase will stagnate.

yours midland red.

any comment from Robbered?
Unfortunately Robbored is currently unavailable for comment on OTIB, He is believed to be up in Scotland after his friends offered him free match tickets and accommodation if he would drive a coach load of them up there. As a strong believer in care in the community and his apparent fondness of the blue side Robbored was unable to refuse this opportunity as the offer to visit the likes of Dunfermline and Cowdenbeath was just simply to good to turn down.

When contacted by the Bristol Evening post (Which of course is unbiased towards Bristol City and it's fans') Robbored said "It has always been an ambition of mine to visit Scotland and experience Scottish football. I could not resist the chance to go away with my blue friends and experience Scotland, This has always been a dream of mine, And to top it off it's all free"

Asked whether he would be providing a similar service for his Bristol City Supporters club members next season Robbored replied with "Am I ###### Do I look like a fool?"

I wouldn't hold any hope out mate, they took my money for membership months ago and still ain't had a reply on where it went despite emails and posts on the ST forum (to Dolly's credit at least she tried to look into it).

Yes and I forgot to mention People on here ( 10,000 plus ) have been making such a fuss about opening the East-End that surely the Club can expect the east-End to be full of Season Tickets? Just trying to see it from the Clubs point of view.

The Devils advocate, if you like. Thats me done with posting for another year. I must get out more like BB. Sad Boy that one.

Bye.

I agree with you. There were thousands of signatures on that petition to get it open, and then when it finally happens, only 250 commit themselves to it. Secondly, I heard officially yesterday that the EE will be open to pay on the day.

if i am wrong then i will stand corrected but is Bristol City Football Club the only club who dictates where their own supporters can sit, other than obviously the away area, have other fans around the country got the choice to sit wherever they please subject to availability, WHY does this club constantly treat their own like small children.

This is another poor decision by people who clearly have no idea what makes the everyday football supporter tick, to run a successful club you have to understand the needs of your fanbase - the people who make the game what it is, without us the game is nothing, go and watch a game in an empty stadium to understand the concept.

To move forward we need football people at the helm, without them the fanbase will stagnate.

yours midland red.

Excatily what I'm thinking. Why is it that the club can not just say:

If you want a season-ticket there, go get one. If you don't, don't get one. If you want to go in there on the odd occasion then feel free, Pay on the Day is fine.

Archived