IGNORED

Liz Mclarnon

Dar The Red

I heard on Radio Bristol on the way home after today's game that Liz Mclarnon was in the Grandstand today, did anyone see her ??

If so i knew i should have have in there instead of the Dolman :innocent06:

Or maybe it's another rumor that she's signing for us :noexpression:

Defo there, she was sat a few seat behind me.

I've also got a picture on my mobile.. and pictures of trundle but have know idea how to put them on here.

P.s, l've also got Toady....sorry...... giles_23 taking his penalty if anyone wants to see?

What the hell is she wearing, I'm not great on the designer stuff but that's not what I wear to a football match, WAG or not!

And if you didn't see her this time LT said on the radio that she often attends matches. Apparantly they are just a 'normal couple', he does his job and she does hers!!!

Actually joking aside, he sounded like a good bloke, down to earth and relishing the challenge of the Championship. Sounded like he likes having a bit of pressure on his shoulders, a new challenge and all that. I was convinced, after having a few doubts, by what he said anyway! Not a bit what I expected him to be like somehow.

Liz who? she famous then? she looks like she has just stepped off the set of a spaghetti western... pregnant and all... or is that just welsh rarebits for you? :noexpression:

Used to be in atomic Kitten (with that Kerry Katona bird and the other one, Natasha) and was one of the failed entrants for our Eurovision entry for this year, which Scooch ended up winning.

Actually joking aside, he sounded like a good bloke, down to earth and relishing the challenge of the Championship. Sounded like he likes having a bit of pressure on his shoulders, a new challenge and all that. I was convinced, after having a few doubts, by what he said anyway! Not a bit what I expected him to be like somehow.

The only thing I didnt like about his interview on world was that he didnt seem to be able to start a sentence without the word "Yeah" at the beginning. Was quite amusing by the end, we even had a "definitely yeah"

Used to be in atomic Kitten (with that Kerry Katona bird and the other one, Natasha) and was one of the failed entrants for our Eurovision entry for this year, which Scooch ended up winning.

oh thanks for that dolls. that euro thing still going? wow wee.... it became so political last time i saw it about 10 years ago... absolute laughing stock like people voting in blocks. I mean what kinda drivel is that to bother showing?... :noexpression:

The only thing I didnt like about his interview on world was that he didnt seem to be able to start a sentence without the word "Yeah" at the beginning. Was quite amusing by the end, we even had a "definitely yeah"

I haven't seen that one but I think it was the McIndoe one that made me laugh, how many times can you get 'nice' into an interview!!!

Trundle was doing the whole "y'know" thing rather a lot as well.

yeah but your chum scotty is the worst for that.. what is it he says... yeahhh andaaaa.. or something almost every sentence. drives me nuts.

i got it... he says.. i thinka aaaaaa... at the start of many sentences... i thinka aaaaaaaa... you have said enough scottyas much as i rate u highly.. nuff said mate!!

p.s. mind u he did get my bro a ticket once so he's a top geezer.

Well that answered that question, before I asked it!

Beats the y'know of Robbos a few seasons back I guess..........

yeah but your chum scotty is the worst for that.. what is it he says... yeahhh andaaaa.. or something almost every sentence. drives me nuts.

i got it... he says.. i thinka aaaaaa... at the start of many sentences... i thinka aaaaaaaa... you have said enough scottyas much as i rate u highly.. nuff said mate!!

p.s. mind u he did get my bro a ticket once so he's a top geezer.

Noooooo, Scotty sounds lovely and i could listen to him all day!

What he does that really bugs me though is that he constantly itches and scratches whilst being interviewed! It must be a joke though as I've chatted to him when I've been out a few times and he's always been perfectly normal !!!

Noooooo, Scotty sounds lovely and i could listen to him all day!

What he does that really bugs me though is that he constantly itches and scratches whilst being interviewed! It must be a joke though as I've chatted to him when I've been out a few times and he's always been perfectly normal !!!

you've finished the riddle.... he says... 'i think aaaaaaaa..... while at the same time entering into a scratching frenzy.. thats it redm.. if he does neither when talking to you then there must be something about you he finds appealing. either that or you are a suppressant to his habits.. hmmm. interesting thought. :noexpression:

I was in the Ateyo car park when LT turned up in his rather nice looking Bentley with Liz in the passenger seat. Had to laugh though, there were a group of lads probably aged about 14/15 they had been going up to all the players asking for autographs. The second LT got out of the car they swarmed around him whilst at first Liz got out the car fairly unnoticed. There was one lad in the huddle that just stood there and was staring at her cleveage (can't blame him) but all of his mates had there shirts signed and LT had the pen in hand looking at where to sign his shirt but this lad just stood there, mouth wide open staring at LTs missus! :noexpression:

Quality moment, LT just laughed and then they entered the stadium.

Archived