IGNORED

Liz Mclarnon

Dar The Red

Used to be in atomic Kitten (with that Kerry Katona bird and the other one, Natasha)

Atomic Kitten was originally, Jenny Frost (Check Party in the Park 2002, Whole Again - Nice 'wardrobe malfunction'), Kerry Katona and Natasha Hamilton. When Kerry left, Heidi Range was lined up as a replacement but she joined the Sugababes instead and Liz McLarnon joined Atomic Kitten. There are 2 videos for Whole again, one with Kerry, one with Liz, no idea who sang on the record. Atomic Kitten was created by Andy McCluskey, bassist and singer for OMD.

:coat:

Atomic Kitten was originally, Jenny Frost (Check Party in the Park 2002, Whole Again - Nice 'wardrobe malfunction'), Kerry Katona and Natasha Hamilton. When Kerry left, Heidi Range was lined up as a replacement but she joined the Sugababes instead and Liz McLarnon joined Atomic Kitten. There are 2 videos for Whole again, one with Kerry, one with Liz, no idea who sang on the record. Atomic Kitten was created by Andy McCluskey, bassist and singer for OMD.

:coat:

Mrs JudgeRed is correcting you I'm afraid.....

atomic kitten site

please read Biography for correct info on who was the original line up! :)

Guest Eamer
Atomic Kitten was originally, Jenny Frost (Check Party in the Park 2002, Whole Again - Nice 'wardrobe malfunction'), Kerry Katona and Natasha Hamilton. When Kerry left, Heidi Range was lined up as a replacement but she joined the Sugababes instead and Liz McLarnon joined Atomic Kitten.

Jenny Frost is the hot one. She's stunning.

The other three? Meh. Nothing special.

Jenny Frost is the hot one. She's stunning.

The other three? Meh. Nothing special.

I spoke to Liz and showed her your picture, she reckons you're ok but if you take away the flattering camera angles and funny hats that you're probably a bit of a munter.

Guest Eamer
I spoke to Liz and showed her your picture, she reckons you're ok but if you take away the flattering camera angles and funny hats that you're probably a bit of a munter.

Good stuff. Like I said. Jenny Frost is the attractive one. If she said that and not Liz then I actually might shed a tear... maybe.

Actually Atomic Kitten Was orgianaly Natasha Hamilton Kerry Kotona And Liz McLaron, then Kerry left, and Jenny Frost took her place, you can find this on wikepedia! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_Kitten

And heres a picture to prove it _39839597_atomic_kitten_203pa.jpg

The only thing I didnt like about his interview on world was that he didnt seem to be able to start a sentence without the word "Yeah" at the beginning. Was quite amusing by the end, we even had a "definitely yeah"

Ah, be fair Dolls... After Richard "You know" Keogh & Tristan "Know what I mean" Plummer I thought he did VERY well!

Guest east_dundry_red
Trundle was doing the whole "y'know" thing rather a lot as well.

Thats a welsh thing i have the habit of doing that aswell.

Archived