IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged)

Deej-Legend

Trimmings to the East End ST, sorry, Wedlock Stand ST are, wait for it.............Blue. Well purple/blue anyway.

Now call me paranoid.....

No, do.

Sensitive at the very least. What with all that's gone on though I feel no shame over it.

There were thousands piled high on a table in the ticket office on Saturday afternoon, I don't expect mine until Friday at the earliest.

Thousands ?

Be more precise, there`s another huge debate waiting in the wings.

Was it 2000...........5000.........closer to 10000, come on man you must know !!

:10_1_108:

PDG

now put them away in a nice safe place and remember where you have put them :o

now where have i put mine ? :unsure:

oh i forgot WE HAVEN'T REC'D THEM YET :grr::grr::grr:

now calm down . they will be in the post box when i get home :pray::pray:

NO THEY ARE NOT IN THE POST :ranting::ranting::ranting:

is it done alphabeticly

Gawd knows. I thought it was done by stand last year?

I don't think it is done by order of payment as I paid on the day after they went on sell and am still waiting, albeit, not in a desparate way as I will be going on the 11th and I won't be paying for a ticket no matter what!!

edit: as many East End fans appear to have theirs; may back up the stand theory (e.g. East End and Atyeo now, followed by Dolman and Williams later in the week - or some similar mix).

Bu99er it all, still not received mine. At least I'm not the only one though. And ood job I didn't get through to the ticket line before they shut today; I was all ready to launch a barrel down the phone about how late they were and where was mine.....!

Archived