IGNORED

Season Tickets (merged)

Deej-Legend

About 6 years ago I didnt get my season ticket until the second week of the football season. They sent me tickets for the first match and I think they did the same last season too. So don't panic you will be able to attend the game season ticket book or not!

edit: as many East End fans appear to have theirs; may back up the stand theory (e.g. East End and Atyeo now, followed by Dolman and Williams later in the week - or some similar mix).

I'm in the east end with 3 mates and only 1 of us have received our season ticket so far.

I wouldn't hold your breath as to when people will receive their tickets as there are lots of postal strikes and disruption this week. I would hope the club has delayed from sending anymore out as they'll just get lost in the backlog.

I would have preferred to collect them in person and an option saying you want them posted. Maybe this could be looked at in the future?

My surname begins with C

Ah right. I always presumed your christian name was 'DanC' as in that increasingly popular name 'Dank' but you had dyslexic parents or something. Never thought about your surname.

Even with City's quite exceptional record with administrational ##### up's, I wouldn't be worried about this.

Cup of Tea.

Archived