IGNORED

My Hungarian Is Not Up Scratch But...

city nut

If not rested and treated properly they can be threatening to the future career of a player. It is important that he is not rushed back and recovers properly. If we get this new guy in then it "should" just make it a little easier for JM to rest up and fully recover befor eplaying again.

My biggest fear is that McCombe isn't injured and is missing games because we've agreed to transfer him elsewhere, hence the like-for-like replacement.

McCombe's missus lives in London.... Charlton are looking for a centre back....

I hope my fears don't materialise!

My biggest fear is that McCombe isn't injured and is missing games because we've agreed to transfer him elsewhere, hence the like-for-like replacement.

McCombe's missus lives in London.... Charlton are looking for a centre back....

I hope my fears don't materialise!

Didnt he sign a new deal recently, or am i mistaken for somebody else.

here is the translation:

Even though he's recovered after his injuries, he won't be able to pay on the friendly match starting at 7 pm on Wednesday against Felcsut. The reason being, he is travelling to Bristol City for medical check up and further arrangements in person. The English club put in a fair offer for a contract to Ujpest Fc, but he has to discuss the details about himself with the club in person.

Dr Iranyi Szilard, the president of Ujpest Fc told us that the contract is made and agreed in writing between the two clubs. When the player discuss all the details with the Bristol City, the contract can be signed, probably next week.

Bristol City showed interest in Vasko Tamas when they saw him at a test match he played in Southampton's team.

Some more comments from Saints fans:

''I didnt see him play but in truth it was against sub standard opposition, I'm told he was no beter than what we have, sadly our budget means we have to get it right, we cant just sign a couple and hope they work, I just have a feeling though that Vasko might come back to haunt us''

''He looked the real deal to me, albeit against lesser opposition.

However I don't think Burley was given the luxury of rejecting him Nick.

I believe someone thought that the Vasko deal was going to cost money, and pulled the rug out!''

And more here:

Link!

Archived