IGNORED

Wilson Your A Disgrace

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

this is the first time i have ever slagged wilson off on this forum but today has just taken the biscuit his team selection is a joke as are his subs the man has lost the plot totally, let him go now at this rate we wpnt make the play offs, give the job to tinnion for gods sake

Heres a different angle:

I think the players are inept and useless, at least as much as the manager.

The players are playing the game not wilson and they are playing as if they dont even care.

Wilson out??? How about leveling some of that criticism at the players - the real underachievers

Guest zider_head

wilson has so called experiance dosent stop him naming 3 left backs in a squad of 16 and leaving a 100k left winger on the bench and playing a left back out of position , I COULD DO A BETTER JOB

Guest shotgun

Shocking, I'm speechless, 3 losses in a row! shite! what the hells going on? why not miller on/goodfellow?! why he bring on a defender(woodman) when we are losing?! what a ######! someone plse sort out this mess! tinnion for manager?.....

Wilson please explain on here asap your thoughts..........i canna take anymore captain! I'm gona blow!

Steve L? r u there? what are your thoughts? 3 losses in a row? most money spent in division? wilson clueless team selection? have we no tactics on how to score? its all gone to shite! help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are a bloody joke recently! I am not enjoying my football lately at all mr wilson! what happened to mansfield 5-4 and port vale 3-2??!! wheres the spirit? Christ! aaaarrrggghhhh!!

• Admin
Heres a different angle:

I think the players are inept and useless, at least as much as the manager.

The players are playing the game not wilson and they are playing as if they dont even care.

Wilson out??? How about leveling some of that criticism at the players - the real underachievers

To be fair, playing formations that look like this on paper surely doesn't help though?

formation.jpg

Guest d.sugar

what i'm really worried about is the players have seemed to have lost all self believe why??????????? :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

wilson hasn't changed things about much in the last 15 matches why critise him its the players not him

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

the only time he changed it is because of injury or suspension

and why is everybody going mental :whistle::D

we still, got the best defencesive record in the league

just imagine another day out at cardiff all that ciderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

just imagine another day out at cardiff all that ciderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Another day out in Cardiff. Are you having a laugh. You have got to stay in the play offs first. Face it, City have lost their bottle yet again. You will lose to Swindon in the playoffs final if you manage to get there.

Yet another season in Div 2 is rapidly approaching for the mighty (oops Not so mighty) Bristol (laughing at you) City.

Guest thetruecitytillidiefan

All we actually need, is a manager who can motivate and get the best team of players in division 2 promoted.

I thinks its a disgrace, we now have a excellent squad of players, but if the man at the top dosn't start showing a bid of passion, then I can see us ending up getting beaten by someone like Luton Town in the play offs.

Is it not time for us as faithfull followers to demand some kind of reward for following city home/away for what seems to be turning into a "WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SEASON".

GO BACK TO SHEFFIELD WILSON

YOU HAVE NO PASSION AT CITY

All we actually need, is a manager who can motivate and get the best team of players in division 2 promoted.

Unfortunately he is already employed at Plymouth Argyle. And he is getting the best team of players in Div 2 promoted as Champions as well. :whistle::P

tins has enough trouble trying to play football these days and has b#gger all experience in management
A bit like Chris Coleman and Dennis Wise, then. Good point. Nice to hear he has your support in something at last.

Why have players lost self belief i hear, ill tell you why, DW had been playing players out of position! Hows on earth is it going to help a player if you keep changing his position, for example woodman today, he was terrible and the reason why is because he isnt a left winger! when is DW going to finally realise that swapping players around in any odd positions isnt going to work.

Another day out in Cardiff. Are you having a laugh. You have got to stay in the play offs first. Face it, City have lost their bottle yet again. You will lose to Swindon in the playoffs final if you manage to get there.

Yet another season in Div 2 is rapidly approaching for the mighty (oops Not so mighty) Bristol (laughing at you) City.

Every dog has it's day.... the Mighty Glamour Boys That Are Bristol City..... will be back.

Up The City!

Wilson's absoloutely baffling substitutions cost us the game in my opinion. Vale were the better side up to the subs being made but we were generally coping, the changes Wilson made left the players not knowing whether they were coming or going.

Archived