McIndoe - Barnsley (championship), Wolves (championship) one

Noble - Watford (championship), West Ham (championship) rejected

Showumni - Luton (championship)rejected

Betsy - Fulham (championship)rejected

Elliott - Millwall (championship) a few games

see what i mean no experience

Guest ashtonyate
No, I don't see what you mean at all.

You said we only have a couple of players with championship experience - you were wrong.

I've illustrated that we have quite a few - your opinion on how experienced is superfluous.

tell me if you put all there second division apperences together how many would you have 100 if you are lucky leaving out Mcinedo

Mike from Stockwood : It just ain't good enough is it Geoff'

GT: Well your top of the league Mike

Mike: Pah... not good enougth for me :fastasleep:

or Robin from Wincanton :disapointed2se: giving his usual digs at City.

Wincanton....... where the f is Wincanton............. I know where it is but is it important to me ...... no not really

Robin............. who the F is robin............Must be a friend of mike hunt....... from stockwood?

I think if will be long before then we find out how good we are, what people also have to consider is we have only a couple of player who have played in this league or higher

And yet, according to you, we only need ONE player to make our season a comfortable one. You make me laugh AY because your many arguments seem to have some validity until you realise that many of them CONTRADICT each other. Keep going though - I'm sure you can come up with some more!!

lita had no experience of the championship let alone the prem but he has stepped up,

all players have to start somewhere before they get anywhere in football, i feel city have

players who can step up and stay up.

You forgot to say....... Step up for City and stay 'UP' with City?

Not be sold on as a cash cow that brings in money but does not help the overall standing of BCFC as the best and only team worth supporting in the universe , plus stays a great player for our club?

You forgot to say....... Step up for City and stay 'UP' with City?

Not be sold on as a cash cow that brings in money but does not help the overall standing of BCFC as the best and only team worth supporting in the universe , plus stays a great player for our club?

That be true about lita with city, but as i was talking about player abillity when he was a non experienced player

who stepped up to that level and player abillity we have at city who can do the same but with city.

and up the city too :noexpression:

That be true about lita with city, but as i was talking about player abillity when he was a non experienced player

who stepped up to that level and player abillity we have at city who can do the same but with city.

and up the city too :noexpression:

Shooooooot me down in flames but Lita was a (prem) division 1 reject(?) and you would have presumed he was a cut above the rest..... experienced player or not?

We gave him the chance....... and then the crap took hold......... agents, money offers and the big time?

Does nobody want to be a hero that sticks with the folks that gave them the chance..... Uckham

So it's not that kind of world........... hope you are all so happy big time kids....... you will end yer days the same as the rest of us....... but you don't care...... and I can say....... you're just football players at the end of the day big deal!

Shooooooot me down in flames but Lita was a (prem) division 1 reject(?) and you would have presumed he was a cut above the rest..... experienced player or not?

We gave him the chance....... and then the crap took hold......... agents, money offers and the big time?

Does nobody want to be a hero that sticks with the folks that gave them the chance..... Uckham

So it's not that kind of world........... hope you are all so happy big time kids....... you will end yer days the same as the rest of us....... but you don't care...... and I can say....... you're just football players at the end of the day big deal!

yeah he came from chelsea but even the big stars can't get a game there, he just did the andy cole thing,

looked for a leg up the ladder which he got, but money is the root of all evil and these young un's will be

sighted by it.

All i feel is the current squad can step up like he can to a higher level but with city.

chin up.

Guest ashtonyate
lita had no experience of the championship let alone the prem but he has stepped up,

all players have to start somewhere before they get anywhere in football, i feel city have

players who can step up and stay up.

Although Lita never had much experience he went into a team that did which is a lot different than the whole team having little experience.

Guest ashtonyate
No, I don't see what you mean at all.

You said we only have a couple of players with championship experience - you were wrong.

I've illustrated that we have quite a few - your opinion on how experienced is superfluous.

no you did not most of the team were rejected by there club and moved on into a lower league if you call a half a season experience then you are talking rubbish. As I said we have a team without hardly any experience and that is the truth which ever way you look at it.

Guest ashtonyate
The Reading had hardly none, if any, experience of the Premiership, but Lita did very well.

but didnt he sing when they were in the championship??

Guest ashtonyate
The Reading had hardly none, if any, experience of the Premiership, but Lita did very well.

but didnt he sign when they were in the championship??

Archived