IGNORED

Even Twentyman Has Got Fed

True, and I bet any money if we don't win our first game on Saturday the first person on the phone will be...........

Kelvin guaranteed, with 'Should try some of the academy lads etc etc etc'

Mike from Stockwood : It just ain't good enough is it Geoff'

GT: Well your top of the league Mike

Mike: Pah... not good enougth for me :fastasleep:

or Robin from Wincanton :disapointed2se: giving his usual digs at City.

Mike from Stockwood : It just ain't good enough is it Geoff'

GT: Well your top of the league Mike

Mike: Pah... not good enougth for me :fastasleep:

or Robin from Wincanton :disapointed2se: giving his usual digs at City.

As Twentyman hiimself often says - phone in if yourself rather than complin about those that do.

Guest ashtonyate
As Twentyman hiimself often says - phone in if yourself rather than complin about those that do.

I phone in a bit and guest what I think Mike from Stockwood is right about a lot of things most of the time not like on this rose tinted forum where people can't see what's going on right in front of there face.

I phone in a bit and guest what I think Mike from Stockwood is right about a lot of things most of the time not like on this rose tinted forum where people can't see what's going on right in front of there face.

Was he the one who had a bet on us getting relegated?

Yeah, some people seem completely oblivious to the fact we actually got PROMOTION last year!!!! :grr:

Guest ashtonyate
Yeah, some people seem completely oblivious to the fact we actually got PROMOTION last year!!!! :grr:

Yes we did but like stocks and shares they can go up as well as down I think we are a player short of having a team that could perform in the CC but with out that player we will struggle only a week away to find out.

Guest ashtonyate
Some of those callers are a embarrassment to our club.

However saturdays wouldn't be the same without the laughable mornic babble that some of them come out with.

On the other hand some of the team performance were a embarrassment to the fans like the Rovers result

Yes we did but like stocks and shares they can go up as well as down I think we are a player short of having a team that could perform in the CC but with out that player we will struggle only a week away to find out.

So if we sign that one player, do you promise a little optimism?

Or is that one player Wayne Rooney? :laugh:

On the other hand some of the team performance were a embarrassment to the fans like the Rovers result

Find me 3 people that actually care we got knocked out of a tin pot trophy in a promotion season. I'll give you the first two - you and Mike from Stockwood. Now find me a third.

Guest ashtonyate
So if we sign that one player, do you promise a little optimism?

Or is that one player Wayne Rooney? :laugh:

Rooney would be great but even Lansdown million could not buy him yes i would be a lot more positive with a player like I described.

I still think there are a lot of unanswered Question but It would mean we could push the other teams defences back which at the moment we are still light weight up front if we could get Brooker fit and keep him fit he may do the job.

maybe 'ashtonyate' is Mike from Stockwood.

But don't worry, your nothing compared with Sir Robin from Wincanton. Did any of you hear (i think it was after Carlisle game), It was the day Yeovil were definatkley in the Play-Off's and can't catch us anymore, Robin from Wincanton came on the radio and he was literally crying with dissapointment. If i had some Champaigne Bottle next tp me when i was hearing his whingeing, i could of just drinked it and rejoiced

Robin is definatley brainwashed by the clubs last two promotions.

No loss - it's mainly the same few people on there each week anyway

well phone yourself and have your say.

they only have the same people because the same people only call.

if they didn't then there would be no show.

so everybody phone in at some point of the season and have your say.

NO ...Only a week away from FIRST GAME

Will be next May before we find out

If twentypants wasn't such a gas c**k I'd probably ring in. Any time someone phones in (apart from his elite squad of muppets that phone in each week) and moans about a player tpants gets far to overexcited and rants at them.

The BBC should get that wierdo Pitman doing it, I understand the character Father Dougal in father Ted is based on him.

Guest ashtonyate
NO ...Only a week away from FIRST GAME

Will be next May before we find out

I think if will be long before then we find out how good we are, what people also have to consider is we have only a couple of player who have played in this league or higher

what people also have to consider is we have only a couple of player who have played in this league or higher

So what? All players have to start their careers somewhere. It doesn't mean they aren't capable of making the step up. Look at Ian Wright Wright Wright. Once upon a time he hadn't played in the Premiership (1st division, whatever it was) either and yet he went on to become Arsenal's all time top scorer.

Thierry Henry

Thanks for pointing out something that happened only after Ian Wright had retired. Before anyone at Arsenal had even heard of Henry, Ian Wright was breaking their scoring records left right and centre. Until the season Henry broke his record, Wright was the all time top scorer. I didn't say he still was, just that he went on to become.

So ner! :tounge:

Archived